Torn pt 2

Christina continued to stroke M.J.'s back until she passed out. She began to worry that by the time they got here, M.J. would be dead. She started tearing up at the thought of losing her master. There was no doubt in Christina's mind that if that were to happen, she'd fall into depression and most likely kill herself. She was so focused about the future and didn't notice the sound of alarms until she heard the doors of the abulanice shut.

She jerked up and relief washed over her. Christina got out of the way as the paramedics loaded M.J. onto the stretcher and wheeled her into the back of the abulance. Christina went to join them but one of them blocked her path. "I'm sorry but yoh can't come along." "Why?" I asked. "Because we don't have enough room right now." She carefully walked inside and closed the door. The alarms blazed again as it sped to the nearest hospital, away from her.

Three days later: Christina carefully and quietly walked into the room. M.J. laid there in the hospital bed, asleep. She smiled at her master and placed a present on the desk next to her. M.J. shifted slightly but didn't wake up. Christina could understand why she didn't want to wake up. They had to do surgery on her to take out her stone filled gallbladder. One of the stones was trying to pass but was very big and was the reason why she was in so much pain. Christina then noticed another present beside her's. The sign on it said "Hope you feel better soon cousin. ~Cheyenne~"

A yawn was heard from behind her. She looked back to see her master, awake, well more like half awake. "Morning Christina." She said, stretching her arms as well as she could wit out ripping out any of the wires. She glanced towards the presents. "Are those for me?" "Yup, all of them. " I handed her the one from Cheyenne. In it was a fluffy sweat shirt with fluffle puff on it. "It's so fluffy!" We both laughed.

After opening several presents, Christina finally gave M.J. the one she had for her. It was a smaller box that looked like it could hind a small pearl. M.J. opened it, revealing the ring that she had dropped seeing Christina and Justin kiss. "Well, do you have anything to say to me master?" M.J. starred at her for a whike before saying "Christina, do you wanna-" "Yes master." THe two hugged each other. As Christina was leaving the room she heard "One more thing. When I come home, you're going to be punished for eating my oreo's." She chuckled. "Sorry master."

I need some oreo's now :/ I hopened you liked it!