prologue

It's not every day that you come across the life of a Gretchen Weiner. Right? Well, you are About to see one. Yep..this one is about our one and only Gossip girl, not Regina George or Sharpay or Cady or anyone else. It's about the original classic high school's one and only gossip girl.

Snippets:
Hey did you hear about Ashley yes that freak I heard she is pregnant

Do you know Malcolm, yeah ..the new guy, I heard he is with our science teacher

"OMG that so fetches..."

"Well duh I am not interested"

How do you know this??

Because I am the gossip queen or let me make it simple for ya.. the gossip girl

what happens when a great gossip Queen loses her 👑 all because of an old grandpa tape recorder ...find out in ' the gossip girl '
***

I hope every single one of you might have confronted this ..this one girl who knows every rumour about everyone. I mean ..WTF!! That girl who will be having two '24/7 we will stick together and spread gossip ' minions with her. And she knows secrets about you that ..you don't even know!!
Now for you extra information this story will be about that arrogant, over stylish, 'I am the queen bee ' bi***. So pls bear with her and her minions.

This is my first normal completely mundane book. Also, I am prone to quite a lot of grammatical mistakes so pls bear with me. Besides, I don't mind if you guys correct me. Cause English literature is not my strong point and writing a story with 100% perfect grammar is not going to happen but I am trying my best to improve...well English is not my mother tongue ...

I would surely appreciate your unbiased opinions and reviews regarding my writing or the story. 

Rude comments are not welcome but constructive criticism is always welcome

So the characters of this story and the plot is completely based on my wild imagination.
No part of this story should be copied or distributed in any forms. The characters, themes, names etc are fictional and are not based on real themes.

(I am literally laughing my head- off while writing these lines... I actually copied these lines from a movie.);)

None of the pics is owned by me. No animals or children were harmed during writing.

No actor in this book supports or promotes smoking. Smoking is injurious to health. Smoking causes cancer. Smoking kills.

  Enjoy!!