Chapter 1 fall from grace

Well, every story has a beginning and an end. But let's just start with the ending or let start were the 'drama began' 
~~~~~~~~~
She was standing there all alone dripping from her head to toe. Her make up was smudged and her mascara was spread all over her face !!

She couldn't digest the things that happened just now. She was totally humiliated in front of the whole student body. The name, fame and everything that she had acquired was tarnished within seconds. She was speechless!! Yes for the first time in her entire life, the queen of gossip and sass was speechless.
Her designer shoes and clothes were completely ruined.

It was as if Zoey's fortune wheel took an inverse or a reverse card effect on her.
I mean what are the odds??
The broken heel of her expensive shoe, a cool vodka and fruit punch shower, partially tattered skirt, a broken nail and on top of all ....the fall from grace!!!
She wanted to cry and feel pity for herself. I mean it just took a few seconds for her to lose her crown. She would be the new hot topic for the gossip weekend. The whole sorority was brought to a huge shame. Every single student will tease her. She will be the new joker of the year ..the loser of the year or the worst 'THE SMUG''
The chaos from a single day had caused her to run for the hills at this time of hour also it was raining cats and dogs.
All this caused her to scream from frustration...

"I hate you fu**** bit**** hope everyone rots in hell, ahh hah I hate you all"

Just then a rumble of a car was heard. She turned around and was met with a bright light. The night sky was calm and quiet. She tried to scrutinize her eyes to see who it was. Suddenly she saw a silhouette emerging from the car but the sudden bright light and the bitter salty tears in her eyes didn't help in identifying the person.

The person emerged fully from the car and stood straight facing her. That's when she lost it all.

She broke down completely.

She stood on her knees, her palms covering her face and sobbed.

Her first day, the last day and all the days between. All the memories crashed into her like a superfast metro train.....

(Flashback).  >>>>>>>

A/n
Sorry for not updating. I will update them after I finish my first book. Which is in deep sh**. Again sorry for not updating.