Chapter -2

MAYBELLINE pov

It all started with my supreme reign in Whitley Academy. Yep, that's our school. And I am the gossip girl.
I and my squad were the royals of our school. Lucky me!
Flashback...

"Is it cheese or tofu, which one has the highest carb?" I asked.

"I think it's cheese, it goes with your outfit," Khloe remarked, fondling her newly dyed hair.

"Yea, cheese is way better it's the morning trend"

" Isn't cheese Jake Simson's favourite carb.... or is it Tempeh?" The twins chimed.

Jake Simpson was the son of a famous actor. He is one of the popular students here.
Everybody in this school is born with a silver spoon. This school belongs to the elites.

"Mmmm... I guess I'll go with the cheese" I replied hastily.

Today we had our sports trial so I had to eat up some carbs. Sports trials can be so challenging sometimes. I had to be prepared.

Whitley Academy gave importance to everything. Not only studies but everything so everyone we're forced to join. Sports was taken quite seriously and it was mandatory for every student to join the academy marchpast.
Unless you have a valid reason to ditch the marching.

Khloé has tried everything in her power to ditch the march by counterfeiting a broken limb, claiming to have acute asthma.

Talk about being this dramatic and desperate!

Unfortunately, our sports teacher was quite clever she caught her red-handed every single time. Khloé's antics were not tolerated by our coach.

"Hey, Maibe, did you see that Aleesha has given her name for the volleyball team since Sabrina backed out due to her wrist sprain. She thinks she can make it. What a beatch" Khloé came and whispered.

Khloé despised Aleesha just like her chipped nails.

So ..you can practically feel the intensity of her hatred. I really don't know why Khloé is angry with her. Maybe because her ex-crush was simping over Aleesha.
She always found Aleesha arrogant.
I think that part is true. She thinks she can rule the school like us by copying us.

Huh, desperate wannabes...

" Zoey...care to help out "

"Seems like today is an awful day for our dear Aleesha. The wheel of trouble subsists her star...ummm..seems like it's going to be a fun day.
The universe seems a bit nasty with her. Your day is shining like the sun, can win over your opposers...and.I think..."

"Okkurrr!! That's great"

"Khloé, Zoey follow me and twins see that she ......." I mumbled the plan to

"Count the job as done Maibe" the twins winked at me and dashed to complete the job.

We walked towards the cafeteria near the ground. I had a great plan in my mind, there stood my pawn, Kyla.

"Hey, Aleesha is sitting over there why are we going towards the cafe," Khloé implored, she was obviously impatient and the dumb one in our group.

"Hai Kyla" I waved cheerfully.

"Kyla!! What is happening? Why are you talking with her? " Khloé whisper screamed.

"Shush up Khloé, .....wait and watch''

We approached the black-haired girl who looked perplexed by seeing us three.

"Oh hai, guys, I presume you all gave your names for the volleyball team."

"Well except khloé we all have entered our names"

"Oh... I "
But before she could continue her sentence I interrupted her with a question.

"Hey, how's your BOYFRIEND, AJ doing. Haven't seen him around for a while."

"Umm..he has been busy with practice and everything. You know, sports and all. He really wants to get in the team"

"Right" I nudged Khloé and smirked.

"Ohhh practice... I heard that this year's competition would be tough, one of the rival schools have assigned a special coach" Khloé said with a sinister smile.

"It's great pressure on the team so Aj spent much time practising, he is also the captain of the male volleyball team. I haven't seen him at all he is always busy training. I hope they win this time too."
She confessed her eyes gleaming while thinking about her dear boyfriend, red sprayed on her cheeks.

Sweet girl

" Aj and the team will surely win this year, I heard he is also helping the female volleyball team since there are new members this year ."

"Oh.." She frowned
Distress was clearly seen in her expression. I smirked inwardly and winked at Khloé and Zoe. That rhymes.

Mmmmm...

"Didn't he tell you that he will be helping the female volleyballers? But thanks to him many girls have given their names for the female volleyball team. At last! this year we will have some sort of competition among girls."

"I mean that's good, right guys. The best will get in the team."  I said with my fingers twirling my hair.

Her face was exquisite. I knew my words had an effect on her. Step one success!

"MAIBE is right. That wannabe Aleesha has also given her name for this years volleyball team. She has been crushing on Aj since so long. You should be careful Kyla....i mean...umm...if I were you I would surely sleep with both of my eyes open. Aleesha is known for stealing men. "

Time to use my tricks!!
I moved closer to Kyla and whispered.

"Yea Kyla, She is dangerous. She used to babysit and always end up ruining the family.
Lemme tell you a secret. She once used to babysit my neighbour, they were such a sweet household.
Ahh! Those good days when the father used to come home to meet his 3-year-old and his lovely amoré but after she started her babysitting the husband divorced his wife.
Do you know what the people say about her...i think it's better to keep an eye on Aleesha, so you won't regret it."

I said with a fake concern on my face. Khloé and Zoe mimicked my expression.

"Umm..is this true...I mean I don't want to be seen as a suspicious Gf or something but.." she pouted while fidgeting her hands with the hem of her shirt.

"You are getting this valuable information from the one and only Maybelline, the gossip girl. You should be grateful."
Zoe chimed in with pride.

"Okkur! Now don't waste your time, go save your man. I think I saw Aleesha heading towards the grounds."

"Yea and she were talking about asking Aj to give her PRIVATE LESSONS on volleyball so she can get on the team and also win Aj. " I explained.

"Moons and stars! She is clever!"

I mentally made a note to buy ourselves an Oreo and vanilla milkshake.

Kyla's face morphed into what Zoe calls demonic. And here's ladies and gentlemen the second face of Kyla.
Her sweetness was all gone.

"That wicked witch! Let's see how she take private lessons for volleyball with a broken hand."

With that, Kyla stormed off.

Job has done. Success.

"Pisces.. what can we say about you guys. Two-faced as always" Zoe mumbled.

"Girls ...girls ...girls...I think we deserve an Oreo milkshake for our exceptional service. "

I took out my phone to see a text message from the twins.

: Done;);)

: Meet us at the cafe;)

Another scandalous news of Whitley Academy. Check!

"Come on girls let's wait and watch as the drama unfolds."

*********