Very Short Imagine 1: Quarantine! (KNJ)

So...As the title says this type of imagine will be really short, this one has around 300 words so...Yeah, they're really short.

If you like this type of imagine comment down who should be the next short imagine girl. The girls with most requests will be the next one.

PS: Take care, stay healthy and have a good day everyone!

PS 2: What do you guys think about Gigi's pregnancy?

Enjoy, see you soon :)

~ AVM

Y/N's Pov

When was the last time I saw my friends? Man, I don't know. I don't even know what day is today! I'm lost in time, bored af and going slightly crazy, I cannot stand this quarantine.

Thank God I was lucky enough to be stuck at home with my fiancee, Kendall or else I would've gone completely mad by now. "Morning babe!" Kendall says yawning cutely as she sits on the couch. "Babe, it's literally 2pm!" I laugh at her. "What the hell Y/N?! Why didn't you wake me up?" She asks shocked while looking at her phone clock. "You looked way too cute, so I decided to let you sleep." I answer smiling. 

Kendall rolls her eyes at me, kiss my cheek ang goes to kitchen. "Do we have any plans for today?" She asks sitting back on the couch with a water bottle in her hand. "Nope, we've watched all the possible shows on Netflix." I tell her sighing. "This s hard for you. Isn't it? I mean...You would always go out and work outside." She laughs at my face expression. "So hard, all I wanted was to see my neighboors...And you know that I hate my neighboors." I say making her laugh and peck my lips. "Don't worry babe, I'm sure that everything will be fine soon!" She tells me smiling.