Very Short Imagine 2: I Love You! (KJG)

Okay, so here we are again! This one is also based in one of my first celebrities book imagines. If you're an OG reader, you'll know what I'm talking about ;), if you're a new reader, don't worry, the story is easy to follow.

I hope you enjoy! :)

PS: How's everything doing? How was your day? Are you okay?

Kaia's Pov

"Oh my God, just leave me alone Presley, will you?" I ask in a loud tone, shocking my brother. "Kaia, Y/N is literally the biggest fuckgirl ever, she's not in love with you. OPEN YOUR EYES!" He screams making me flinch. "You don't even know her Presley. No one does!" I tell him seriously. "Oh yeah? I bet she said that after having sex with you." He laughs bitterly making my eyes go wide.

He was right, she told me no one knew her as I did after our first night together. She sounded so truthful and caring as if she really loved me. Could I be wrong? Presley never accepted me and Y/N's relationship, maybe he knows something.

"I need some air." I say leaving the house. I go directly to my car after I got in I sent Y/N a message asking her if I could go to her house, which she responded with a yes. 

(...)

"Hey, what's going on?" She asks after seeing tears rolling down my cheeks. "Tell me Y/N, and I want you to fucking honest." I tell her confusing her. "Okay..." She says waiting for the question. "Do you even love me, or you just tell me the same freaking things you tell to all the other girls?" I ask her with more tears coming out. "What other girls Kaia? You know I haven't been with anyone ever since we started dating." She asks confused. "Answer it Y/N!" I order crying out loud. "YES, I DO LOVE YOU. Okay? I love you." She says almost as if she was being forced to do so. "Wow, it must be really hard for you to lie right to my face. I can see it in your eyes." I laugh bitterly. "Know what, forget me Y/N!" I tell her going back to my car.

(...1 week later at the VMA's...)

"I would like to dedicate this award to all of my fans, my producers, manager, my family, and...to the most beautiful girl in this world, Kaia Gerber. I love you, Kaia, I mean it!" Y/N says while holding the award. I rush to the backstage, when I see her coming in I run over to her and jump on her arms. "I love you too, I'm sorry I didn't even listen to you that day, it just seemed like you had a hard time telling me you loved me." I tell her honestly. "I did have a hard time, but not because I was lying. In my whole life, people would always misunderstand me 'cause I never really knew how to express my feelings, that's why I became a singer, I can actually express myself through music." She laughs after kissing my forehead. 

"I really love you!" I tell her smiling and hugging her again. "I love you more!" She tells me pulling me for a kiss.