meeting them

" come on " said Amiee pulling me with her in the direction of the table the the family was sitting at the table, I dragged my feet half way and then gave up. I now realized that not only was I nervous but I was scared you see once when I was nine years old I got adopted. that means it was two years ago well, you see the people who adopted me were not nice. Their last name was baily and their house was called the baily household. I was the only child to make it out of that house with my life, I had hid behind the couch and I was almost in tears as I watched my best friend get beat to death the one who had helped me live, the one who gave me her food when I didn't get any. I had finally  found Mr bailys old phone . I made my choice I called the police. My heart was pounding as I heard the sirens wailing outside the house. I had made the phone call when Mr Bailey had taken my friends body downstairs I didn't ever know her name because she had told me the more attached we got to each other the more it was going to hurt when one of us got killed. The policeman knocked on the door and held out a search warrant as he pushed past Mr Bailey. " where are the kids Mr Bailey? " I heard him question mr Bailey stayed silent and so the police man asked who had called him on the phone about a small girl being killed? Then Mr Bailey lost it he threw things around the room trying to find me. " Rebel I know your in here! " shouted Mr Bailey " come out so I can twist your head of your shoulders! " he screamed.I scrambled out from behind the couch standing behind the police officer.Mr baily grabbed for me and then there was a loud BANG! Mr baily fell limp I grabbed on to the officers hand and started to sob as I fell to the ground in shock and exhaust. That's why I'm scared. that's why Amiee is my only friend. That's why I'm afraid to leave again.
   My heart pounded as Mrs Peters waved me over " and this is Rebel! "