bonus [2]

BETTY'S POV
[After Chap 19]

BETTY'S POV[After Chap 19]

It was only when the Johnny Depp lookalike from my strip club was deep in my cervix that I realised I didn't want to be doing this

"Giddy up!" He shouted, pulling at my hair, causing my knees to buckle.

I couldn't say I was shocked when vomit pooled in my mouth and split onto his car seats.

"What the fuck!" The greaseball screamed.

"I'm sorry! I can't do this. It's against my own rules." I groaned, pulling away from him.

Why was it during sex of all times I had to have an epiphany? Why couldn't have this big, life-altering thought have come to me when I was eating a burger or smoking a joint even?

I didn't give myself time to object against my thoughts, wiping my lips as I clobbered out of the man's vehicle, despite his echoing yells, walking in the opposite direction, following a straight line.

"Blake." I said to myself, "I think I like Blake."

Did I? Did I like Blake? What did I like about him?

"Pick up! Pick up!" I chanted, staring at the screen on my phone. It started to rain as I sped up my walk. But to no avail did my stupid-bitch-best-friend pick up the phone.

If anyone knew what I was feeling it would be her, Adeline Cooper. After all she was currently in a live-in situation with her boyfriend Milo Delgard. I mean, my girl was all-in-it with him and she was having the time of her life for once! Most importantly, they were crazy in love with each other.

I wasn't in love with Blake, I knew that much. But why was I experiencing sickening feelings when I was intimate with others that weren't him? What was happening to me?

Was I —was I turning soft?

While the rain came pouring down on me I continued walking, through quiet streets and corners, wondering where I was even going in the first place —a mirage of unfamiliar feelings clashing around inside me, making me second guess everything in my life.

It wasn't long though, before I found myself halting outside a one story house, perched on a hill, a truck parked outside it. My fist met with the front door and a few seconds later it opened to my surprise.

I didn't think Blake would be home. Okay I definitely knew he would be home on a dull evening like this.

"Betty?" He said surprised.

"Hi." I simply murmured, my eyes taking in his gorgeous form.

"Do you want to come inside?" He asked, most likely wondering what possessed me to walk all the way over here in the drizzling rain.

"Sure." I admitted, walking into his open plan sitting area.

"What brings you over?" He enquired me, handing me a towel to dry off before going to turn on the stove. "It's cold out, and raining. Is something wrong?"

"Yes," I said, "Yes, everything is wrong Blake Winters."

"What's wrong?" He said with genuine concern, placing a pot of soup over the burner.

"I like you. That's what's wrong!" I screeched.

That got him to stop fumbling around.

"What?" Blake quietly muttered.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Betty does not repeat herself." I whined. "Please, don't look at me like that."

"Since when?" Blake blurted. "How?"

"I guess since the mission. I found myself thinking about you whenever somebody was balls deep in me." I huffed, belly-flopping onto his couch.

"That's gross." He deadpanned, coming to take a seat on the arm of the couch.

"Yeah," I mumbled against the leather, "I thought so too, I've literally just stopped a session midway to come and tell you this. And I don't know what to do about it."

"Again, gross." Blake scowled, covering his face with his hands.

"Are you okay with me liking you?" I helplessly said.

I imagined he hated me right now, I knew I would have if someone told me they liked me. After all I only believed in meaningless, sexual relationships, nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm okay with it," Blake smiled, coming to sit by me today properly. "But only if..."

"Only if what?" Betty piped up.

Blake let a coy smile sit smug on his lips, before he looked at me attentively, "Only if you're okay with me liking you too."

"