🩸 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

ZANARIA POV

So today's the day Im gonna tell my mom and Dad about the baby

I told Jaleel and he was disappointed in me but then quickly that was replaced with happiness that he gon be a uncle.

"Mommy.... Dad can I talk to yall." I said with the hood over my head playing with the pregnancy test in my front hoodie pocket.

"Wassup baby girl." My dad said sitting on the couch.

"Yes Nana." My mom said calling me my nickname looking at me confused.

"Its really no easy way to say this so Imma jus go out and say it...." I said taking out the tests and giving it to them.

"Im pregnant." I said tearing up.

"What." My dad said looking up at me scrunching up his face.

"You... You're Pregnant?" My mom said looking at the tests.

"Yeah I took those two weeks ago." I said taking the hood off my head.

"Zanaria you're not even 20 yet." My mom said.

"You haven't even finished highschool." My dad said in an angry tone.

"I know but what else is there to do its done already... it was a mistake." I said biting my nails.

"A mistake." My dad said laughing then throwing the pregnancy test down and walking out.

"Mom... Im sorry." I said with a tear dropping.

"Dont be sorry... if this baby is what you want I have to except that....We can get you in online classes until you have the baby and then finish the rest of the year off in school."My mom said hugging me.

"Was Jahsai happy." She said pulling away from me.

"Kinda... you know its just a shock." I said looking down.

I know my dad is so disappointed in me. That's something i've never wanted to do.

"Hey... dont worry about your dad he'll get used to it." My mom said picking up my head.

"I think Im just gonna go to sleep." I said giving my mom a small smile and walking upstairs.

Me and Jahsai still a little tense since that Taylor situation. He been tryna make shit right but I been having a attitude.

Babydaddy😒
Zanaria it wasn't nun of that goofy shit you think it was. Bro she came in thea on bullshit cause I was tryna fire ha then I did she came back to collect her last pay and thats when u walked in on ha doing that.

Wife💍🩸
Okay Jahsai.

Babydaddy😒
Ite man im not finna keep kissing yo ass.