🩸𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕒 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦

JALEEL POV
2 weeks later

"You heard about yo sister being pregnant

"You heard about yo sister being pregnant." My dad said coming in my room.

"Yeah I heard about it but  there's nun we can really do." I said throwing the football in my hand.

"Thats my baby girl tho... she only 17." My dad said sighing.

"You gotta give ha a lil more credit... you was out doing worse when you was 17 dont jus be mad at ha for a mistake nobody plans a pregnancy." I said how I got more sense than my dad.

"You walking around not talking to her just childish you know how close you and her are you gon mess up yo relationship doing that." I said looking at my dad.

"But she pregnant by someone thats in the streets.... I know because I used to be the same way... this why yall got all the shit yall do but ion want that fa my daughter." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Just talk to ha." I said. "You excited to go to Cali?" He said smiling.

"You know its just gon be crazy cause imma be so far away from yall." I said Imma really miss my family.

ZANARIA POV

"Come in." I said as I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey princess." My dad said as I walked in.

"Hey dad." I said sitting up putting the pillow over my stomach. He hasn't talked to me since I dropped the news so obviously I had to give him his space.

Everyone knows my dad is a hot head. He never been the type thats gon jus be okay with anything like this

"Baby girl Im not gon jus act like Im ecstatic about this but I jist wanted to talk to you." My dad said looking at my wall.

"Okay Dad im-" I said before he interrupted me.

"Youn needa be sorry. I know you aint plan fa this to happen and whatever you wanna go and do you can do that Im with you hunid percent." He said looking at me.