🩸 𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒

JAHSAI POV
2 weeks later

"Did you talk to Zanaria about us goin to the zoo?" Alaya said as we was laid up ina bed together.

The bed me and Zanaria have freaked on... laid up on and numerous of other things.

"Yea Alaya... Im not asking ha that shit." I said pulling out my phone.

"And why not.?" She said sitting up looking at me with a mug.

"Because we both promised eachother we wouldnt let nobody be all around our kids like that unless we serious." I said scratching the back of my head.

"So we not serious?" She said mad.

"I mean what we doin is fun... but it ain't serious yet." I said looking at her.

"You must still be stuck on her." She said gettin up.

"Bro you sound dumb." I said laughing.

"If I was stuck on ha you ah never even be hea right now." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Whatever, Im finna go home." She said grabbing her purse.

"Ight be coo." I said nodding my head.

She smacked her lips and then left. If she thought I was gone stop ha ass that shit dead.

Im glad Zanaria not that Bitter bm type. I would hate that shit.

I got a couple of homies that bm got them on child support.

I wanna see my son today anyway. I pulled out my phone and called Zanaria.

"Hey babymama." I said smiling as I seen her pick up the phone and sat it down as she was doing her hair.

"What you want Jahsai." She said laughing.

"Damnnn a mf cant call they babymama?" I said  smacking my lips.

"Boyyy what you call me fa." She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Wea is you boutta go?" I said scrunching my face up.

She out hea looking good and shit.

"Out why.? Don't you gotta girlfriend you can question not me... Im just yo babymama." She said rolling her eyes.

"Stop playing wimme girl, Im finna come get my son." I told her.

"Okay Im prolly gon be gone before you here but you can get him." She said puttin on lipgloss.

"Ight bye Jahsai i'm finna leave." She said pickin up the phone hanging up.

Sometimes I be just thinking, Me and Zanaria shoulda never broken up.

I loved ha. Still do... Ion know what the fuck I was thinking.

Then its like with Alaya... Yea the sex Ightt.... but its not like how it was with Zanaria.

Ion know man... Imma have ta figure sum shit out.

ZANARIA POV

"Ion wish that bm shit on nobody cause You know his ass stuck on you." Keymani said as we was driving ina car.

"Girl no it aint shit like that." I said smacking my lips.

"We literally just co-parenting." I said shaking my head.

"And fucking." Brooke said laughing.

"Gir- Hell naw we not fucking." I said scrunching my face up.

"So you tellin me you haven't fucked him since we went to Miami." Keymani said with a straight face.

I stayed silent.