The Beauchêne

Raquel's point of view

"FUCK!!" I moaned. The guy above me said, "Yeah baby, scream for me." I don't even care about this dude. I just needed a good fuck. Just then my phone rang, I shoved that guy away and picked it up "It better be good." I barked."Sorry to disturb Ma'am but we have a problem," Andrew said, he is one of my most trusted men. "So, just solve it" I said in an uninterested tone. "Ma'am, with all due respect you need to come this instant! It really is urgent" he replied. "Fine, get the car ready" I replied

"Well looks like play time's over, I never wanna see your face again". The guy scowled. What was his name again? Nate? Nathan? Oh yeah, Nathaniel! "And also there's a channel called 'Sex for Dummies' subscribe to it. It might help you later on in life" I interjected sharply.

Our clubs are most famous for their atmosphere and of course the booze but they are also our prime hotspots for drug distribution. The key is 'To hide in plain sight'. I have given them a great deal of attention as Papa gave me the responsibility of all clubs in America and because of that it is a huge success today. The one I am right now has a purple aesthetic its name is 'The Golden Branch'. It was our plan to make each club unique by giving them a particular color. We did that by making each club's interior based on a particular color. And I think it turned out great.

"Yo Brat!" someone yelled from behind

"Yo Brat!" someone yelled from behind. I knew only one person who can call me that. "Quincy babe, if you call me that I will throw you out, I swear". I replied in a strict voice. "Temper. Temper Brat." He said while grinning. I scowled and said " Did you just quote The Lion King?". "Yes because we are going to watch that tonight!". he replied excitedly. "Quincy...YOU ARE 29!!. ACT. YOUR. AGE." I yelled. "Geez woman, if you keep calling me Quincy then how will I grow up. The name's Quince m'la-". I cut him "Okay fine Mr. Smith. Anyways Mr. Leroy is here. He is being difficult can you call Luka?" That's when he pulled his hard facade on and replied curtly "Okay" and started texting Luka.

We are The Beauchêne family after all. The most famous family who is running the biggest drug empire in all six continents though we do have a few warehouses in Antarctica, but are our emergency stocks. But this empire was not made overnight. As the founder of this empire is my Great Grandfather Lord Albert Beauchêne. There is no part of this world that doesn't have our roots in. Earlier it was taken care of by our father Louis Beauchêne and his siblings. Later on it was passed down to me and my older brothers Luka Beauchêne and Quince Beauchêne. Our last name may seem a little unusual in America as you can see we are french but it is really famous in the crime world. We were earlier based in Paris. But we moved as our supplies used to come from all over the world and we just wanted a break from France. Luka and Quince are twins so it gets really weird to see them together. Which can be really intimidating for some people.

The music was playing loudly. But now I have to meet this Mr.Leroy for our new shipment. These men just can't do their work properly. If anything wrong happens I am ready to torture them. Though Luka takes care of that but from time to time I make special appearances as well.