Mission canceled?

Kace's point of view

"I AM ALREADY BLOND! WHY DO I NEED TO BLEACH IT?" I shouted at my friend Ray. "Bro, it is this chief's order. Take it as a precautionary measure" he replied while smiling ear to ear. "So guys have blond hair, it's not unique or something" I said not ready to give up. "Be glad it's just bleaching your hair, Chief wanted you to dye your hair blue or green" He said while laughing. "Whaa-" I couldn't finish my sentence as the supervisor and hairstylist walked in. "Is there a problem Agent Pallares. I hope not, as this mission will make a path for your career" he said sternly. "No sir, not a problem" I said. "Good, Javier get to work. He needs to be in the briefing room by 7 pm tonight" he said and left.

So I am a bleached blond now. Great just great. This undercover mission is going to help me climb the hierarchal chain so it better be worth it. That and also getting experience is the sole reason why I took up this mission. After leaving the salon, I went straight back to the Headquarters. At the age of 26, I have been recruited to go undercover in order to get evidence in order to expose 'The Beauchêne'.

As I entered the briefing room I saw all the high-level agents. This room is only used for top-secret missions. After greeting everyone we sat down and the briefing began."Good evening all of you. I know it's quite late but this is the perfect time for this meeting." Supervisor Kim started " The Beauchêne has become the household name for the biggest drug chain in America and as much we know this is a huge empire that has been in this business for generations. Our goal, infiltrate them and get as much evidence as we can get to arrest them. We cannot get an arrest warrant without that. Also these people are really rich and powerful, so the duration of this mission is undetermined.

Now allow me to give details about 'The Beauchêne Famille'. " The Chief nodded."The Beauchêne is headed by two men and a woman currently"  Supervisor Kim started, "The first member is Luka Beauchêne." He clicked on the remote which showed his picture on the screen. Damn this guy is huge and burly.  Whispers echoed in the briefing room. This dude is really attractive too. The supervisor cleared his throat in order to get everyone's attention and continued " He is the oldest of them all. Age 29. He participates in boxing matches as well. He is the playboy of the group as our sources confirmed. He has a brother who is the second member of this Trio. 

 "Moving on this is Quince Beauchêne, the second member, and Luka Smith's twin brother" that's where gasps echoed in the room

"Moving on this is Quince Beauchêne, the second member, and Luka Smith's twin brother" that's where gasps echoed in the room. This is quite unlikely to happen during a meeting as we all are professionals here. But the resemblance is uncanny. "Anyway, Quince Beauchêne is known for his lavish parties. This picture is taken 3 weeks ago when they had a business gala. His mind works like a true businessman so you need to be really careful with him. He gets his way in everything. He is 29. He is the one who goes overseas mostly in order to check on shipments as our sources have confirmed" He is the one who goes overseas mostly in order to check on shipments as our sources have confirmed"

 He is the one who goes overseas mostly in order to check on shipments as our sources have confirmed" He is the one who goes overseas mostly in order to check on shipments as our sources have confirmed"