Chapter 7

I ended up calling Nellie. She really helps with problems. We talked for hours about Josie and Taryn and everything else. She said I don't need to cut I can handle it. I feel like I can really open up to her with all of my problems, and never get bored of talking to her. She told me to tell her how I feel and I shouldn't be scared. I am though, I'm scared of everything. I don't want to tell Josie. I just don't want it to bother me anymore. I'll just make it seem like I care. That might help.

So I got on the bus and sat down next to Josie the next morning. I was ready for a new story.

"Last night Ben and I texted long paragraphs to each other. He is so cute."

"Yeah that's cool. I'm sure you were happy."

"I was"

The bus pulled up and the conversation was over. I went to science excited to see Nellie. My new friend that would help me with everything. I went up to her and told her what Josie said.

"I still think she is lying. "

"Well I don't know."

"Thanks for everything last night it really helped."

"Your welcome"

"Alright class take your seats. " Mr line said.

I went about the school day dreading Math and Art. Until Math came. I sat by Josie again and we were talking.

"So are you excited for Art?" Josie asked

"Not really"

"Oh why?"

"No reason I just kinda don't like Ben "

"Oh... well I do. But I also like a guy named Trey."

"So you like Ben and Trey?"

"Ya"

Two boys what fun.