Turned On

A|N So basically this one ain't smut, but has sexual mentions. You've been warned bitch.

Anne-

Today, Gilbert and I were going to the club. I wore the best club outfit that I could find. It was a really short black dress, high high heels, and a full face of makeup (done by Diana, obviously) and my hair was half-up half-down (done by Cole, also obviously). I knew it would turn Gilly-boy on, and I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off me while we were dancing. I loved to annoy him like that.. *sighs*

Gilbert-

I got ready for the club with Charlie. He told me to wear a tee shirt and jeans. I chose a white tee and black jeans. I put on my comfiest sneakers and walked out the door to my car. I was picking up Anne on the way. 

I pulled up to Green Gables and honked the horn. She ran out the door and into the car. 

"Lemme guess, you lied to Marilla saying you went to Ruby's for a sleepover?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?" She yelled in response. I laughed, "You forget that I am your boyfriend and partner!" She nodded but I could tell she was deep in thought. Then, I realized what she was wearing. Damn it! This girl knew what she did to me.. and then she wears a short back dress that makes her look curvyer then she already was! I for one was turned on and starting to get slightly hard just thinking about it.

Anne saw my bulge, starting to grow by the second. She smirked and put her hand on it, I could handle it until she started stroking my cock. I yelled, "DAMN IT CARROTS! You know what you do to me.." Anne smirked again and sang, "I knowww Gilly-Boyyyy!!" That name was what sent me over the edge. I took one hand off the wheel and shoved my hand into her dress. 

That's when we were both turned on.

A|N THATS A WRAPPPPPP!! What'd y'all think? I think it was a good first chapter.. kind of. Anyways, BYEEEEEE!!!