Drunken Nights

A|N Well hai. This chapter does have smut! I literally haven't seen real Shirbert Smut in Wattpad, so #makingweirdhistory!! This one is longer than most, Anyways this is rated MATURE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED BITCH!

Anne~

Gilbert took me to a bar last night to celebrate my 23rd birthday. I'm no stranger to doing it (Gilbert and I's first time was in high school) so what happens next.. wasn't a surprise. I weirdly remember every detail, despite being REALLY drunk. So here it is:

Gil was taking me to a bar later. I didn't go with a super flashy outfit, but it was definitely enough to get Lil Gillyboy up and out. I was wearing jean booty shorts and a black tank top with spaghetti straps. I put on black lace up heel boots. 

My hair was done by Cole and my makeup Diana. So, duh, I looked pretty fucking stunning. I heard his car horn from outside my new house and walked out the door and into his bright yellow Jeep. "Hey there beautiful!" He said with a wink as soon as he started driving. 

I rolled my eyes and retorted, "Hello to you too Gillyboy and Lil Gillyboy." When I mentioned his member I also looked down at it and saw Lil Gillyboy starting to perk up. I laughed and  Gilbert playfully frowned. "What?" I asked him with a smirk.

"You just had to mention Lil Gilbert!" I laughed again and said (very seriously in fact), "Gilbert Blythe, I already told you, it's Lil GILLYBOY!" He finally laughed and  we kept laughing until we made it to our  destination. THE BAR! *cue dramatic music*

We walked in and Gilbert said, "Hi! Can I get 6 shots of Vodka?"  I knew what he was doing. Every time we went to a bar we always started the night with 3 shots of  Vodka each. Then we got whatever we wanted. 

I drank all three in 10 seconds flat. Gil laughed and commented, "Eager are we?" I giggled and said, "Fuck off it's my birthday!" He nodded and took his shots. Then we each drank about 5 beers. Then I guess we started kissing the others's neck and shit so they kicked us out.

We decided we were o drunk to drive so, we did the sensible thing and called Diana. 

She picked up and the first thing I heard was, "Anne? It's 1 in the morning what's up?"

I giggled for no apparent reason and said, "Gillyboy and I are realll drunk so could you and Jerry come and drive us to Gillyboy's house?" I heard Diana sigh and say, "Ok be there in five." I texted her  the address and then giggled stupidly at how there was one bar in Avonlea so she knew where we were. All the while Gil kissed my jaw and my neck, small moans escaping my mouth.

Diana came and she drove Gilbert's car (and us) to Gilbert's apartment. Jerry drove him and Diana's car there too, so he could drive Diana home after. The second Di walked out that door Gilbert and I were ripping each other's clothes off faster than you can say Quidditch. He was kissing down my neck, to my chest and soon he ripped my bra off and kissed and sucked on my boobs. I was giggling the whole time. 

He kept kissing lower until he got to my pants and I said, "Your turn!" 

I ripped off ALL of his clothes, found his cock, and sucked it like a popsicle. It was so hard.. I was wondering how I did that when Gillyboy yelled, "F-FUCK ANNE! CARROTS I'M GONNA-" He came in my mouth and said, "Cum.."  We both giggled and he took my shorts off. He groped and squeezed my ass while I moaned and pulled his hair.

I was moaning, "Mmm..Gillllllllllll....." while he ate me out. I warned him and came in his mouth. Then I couldn't take it anymore and yelled, "GILBERT BLYTHE I WANT YOU INSIDE ME NOW!!" He grabbed a condom from places unknown, put it on and whispered huskily, "Anything for you Carrots."

Then he fucked me harder than I whacked him with that slate.

So yeah.. Me and Gilbert had a fun night. The whole thing was in his living room but afterwards we went up to his bedroom and fell asleep. We both woke up naked, with splitting headaches bu the shower later on was what made it worth it ;)

A|N K that one was really mature and kind of weird to write but I hope you enjoyed it. And I forgot to mention, y'all can request stuff too.