A Little Frisky, Eh?

A|N Ok this one (unlike the others) happens in the early nineteen hundreds while they're on break from college k? K. ONWARD WITH THE CHAPTER!

Anne~

Oh I was so deeply excited for summer break! I loved Queens but I loved GILBERT BLYTHE much much more! We had last seen each other on Christmas Break. I'd kissed him lots of times, Most people and Avonlea (and everywhere else) frowned upon Public Displays of Affection, but I didn't see the harm! I'm in love for gods sakes! 

And it's not like we were full on going at it in the middle of a public place! We'd only done that (at  each other's homes, Duh) eight times! Once Jerry almost caught us.. it was probably the most terrifying experience in my whole life. But we hid behind a large crate in the barn and Jerry didn't see us. 

As you can imagine, I was ecstatic to see my lovely partner Gilbert. I walked off that train by myself only to be met with the body of my beloved slate-face. I walked toward Gil and kissed him passionately for a minute or so before someone tapped my shoulder. 

"It seems that my bosom friend has abandoned me! Whatever am I to do? Oh hello Gilbert!" Diana said dramaticly (except for the ending). Gilbert and I laughed and he wrapped his arm around me earning a few glares from ladies we passed by while walking to his carriage which he'd escort Diana home and continue with me to his own home. 

As we were walking I felt Gilbert's arm and hand creep lower down my back. It's not like I was mad but I pretended not to notice. I hate society. They're so judgemental about PDA! I don't care  a smidge about what they think though. It did however surprise me when Gilbert's hand stopped at my lower back, I gasped and Gilbert whispered very huskily indeed, "You like it, Carrots?" It took all of my will power to just respond with a Maybe and not moan louder than Dellie used to cry. Diana noticed this (I could tell) but didn't say a word.  Gilbert surprised me further when he squeezed my butt discreetly. I looked at him, shocked, and he grinned. I started to grin back at him and I knew what we'd be doing at his home later on.

We dropped of Diana and retreated to The Blythe-Lacroix Homestead. Thank god, Bash was on an errand for a few hours and he took Dellie with him. They gathered this from the note Bash left. Anne smirked, "So.. wanna finish what we started on the carriage?" 

A|N Ok, I know it wasn't actual smut, but cut me some gosh dang slack! It's two in the freakin morning ok?

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!