5

Im so sorry! I'm such a booty flake for not updating in so long. But, school has been so hard lately and we are getting ready to prepare for big tests and stuff so yeah....But, here's an update!

~~~

"Harry, mate! We haven't see you in ages! We've missed ya!" Niall lunged at Harry and squeezed him tight in Harry's doorway. Liam and Zayn chuckled at Niall's antics while wrapping their arms around them both in a group hug.

Harry really hadn't seen them in months with him busy being a cheater in all. Harry inhaled as the hug broke away. He was really happy to see his three best friends. They were like 3 older brothers to him. He really needed them right now. He didn't know why he didn't think of calling them earlier.

Liam slapped Harry on the back of the head. "I can't believe you've just forgotten about us, you twat."

Zayn and Niall nodded in agreement, jokingly crossing their arms. 

Harry scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, I've missed you guys so much. Just...so much has happened."

His 3 friends frowned. Niall patted Harry on the back sadly at the sight of Harry's pale face. "Well, where's that little kitten of yours, Louis? I've missed him." Niall was the most fond of Louis. Louis was like a little brother to Niall. In fact, Louis could've stayed with any of the boys, but he always told Harry that he didn't want to take his friends away from him. They loved Louis so much, Harry sometimes worried that they would try to make moves on the small boy, but Harry knew that was just stupid.

Harry's shoulders fell. "I've made a terrible mistake." He led them into the kitchen and they all stood around him while he filled them in on everything that's happened. He told them all, from the time he met Elsie to the time Louis left. He even told them about 2 weeks ago when Elsie had come to get Louis' stuff, thankfully only leaving with some of Louis' stuff including the socks off the floor of the bedroom. Harry cried for hours after.

They were all furious at Harry for hurting their little flower, but they also felt terrible for him.

Harry sniffed while taking out his phone. "Elsie took some pictures of him the night he left." He pulled up the pictures of the angelic boy and handed the phone to his friends who gaped at Louis. He was just so...pretty. Harry wasn't worried about them paying more attention to the fact that Louis was half naked or completely naked in the pictures because the pictures were like art. Beautiful and painfully innocent in a way.

Zayn looked up from the pictures. "Harry, you are so fucking stupid."

Liam nodded in astonishment. "The chick you cheated on him with must have been a goddess or some shit for you to pick her over Louis." And yes she was beautiful...but she wasn't Louis.

Niall on the other hand, was nearly in tears. "How could you do that to Loubear?" His voice was merely a whisper.

Harry looked down in shame. "I ask myself the same question everyday. I want him back. I need him back."

Zayn wrapped him in a hug while whispering sweet things like Man, you are a fucking idiot and I hope Louis kicks your ass. Thank God for Zayn.

Niall sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Well if you want him back, stop crying like a little bitch and go get him." Really, Harry loves his friends.

"Niall, I can't go over there-"

"Why not? You little man whore."

Harry whined. "Niall-"

"Stop whining."

"I'm sorry-"

"You need to apologize to Louis."

"I know."

Liam huffed. "C'mon then. We'll drive you to Elsie's house and hopefully you grow some balls on the way there."

Harry rubbed his face free of tears and tried to harden his face. "Okay."

"And Harry?"

"Yeah."

"We love you. We are just so disappointed in you."

"I'm sorry. I love you, too."

~~~

As for Louis...he moved on from the sad phase and entered the angry with a hint of sadness phase.

Elsie sat on the end of the bed while Louis paced the room, tugging his hand through his hair. "Who the fuck does he thing he is?! Was I too fat? Ugly? Why wasn't I enough?! Did he get tired of my male genitals?! I did everything I could, Elsie! And I still wasn't enough for that filthy bastard."

This was actually the first time Louis had blown up sense Elsie got some of his stuff from Harry's. Louis had been completely silent for 2 weeks. No crying, no yelling, nothing. He would only respond to Elsie with one worded answers. His silence scared Elsie more than when he screamed and cried because at least Louis was showing some kind of emotion.

But here they were now, Louis having an almost stomping fit because damn it, he didn't deserve this shit.

He was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, almost causing him to jump out of his skin. He stomped out of the bedroom with Elsie steady on his heals to the front door.

Louis tore open the front door, ready to yell at the person who thought it was okay to interrupt his tantrum when the world stood still.

Louis' breath caught in his throat as his eyes dragged up and down Harry's body, making sure it was really him. It was.

Harry was wearing a jumper and sweatpants, his hair was perfect as it circled his head like a halo. It had gotten pretty long. Louis' eyes met Harry's stunning green ones and stilled there.

Everyone surrounding them were terrified to move a muscle. Liam, Zayn and Niall stood behind Harry while Elsie stood behind Louis.

Harry stared at Louis, noticing his wearing one of Harry's old jumpers and...underwear. Nothing else. Louis' blue ones stayed on Harry's and Harry could see them grow glassy with tears, filling his eyes like a tsunami. But, they were not only filling with tears...they were filling with pure anger.

It was like everything was in slow-motion. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Niall watched tears run down Louis' face and he brought and hand back and swung it into Harry's cheek harder than both of Elsie's slaps combined.

~~~

*Sweats nervously*

Was-was that good?

More to come later

        Word count: 1093