chapter 1

Janay POV:

Hi I'm Janay and I am the baddest bitch that has ever walked the streets of Dallas. Now don't get me wrong I'm not just some cocky as bitch that's feeling herself and got my head all filled up. These are facts which were given on to me by some of the most well established men in this city. And Im talking Lawyers to drug dealers. I'm about 5 foot even with an even Carmel complexion and long thick natural thick hair. I have big perky breast and the big perfect ass that women want for them selfs and men asked for in their women. Now my looks aren't the only thing that makes me the baddest around. I'm smart too. I graduated top of my high school class and now I own my own spa salon and I hold a masters in buisness. I'm also starting out a new fashion line with the same name as my salon "REFLECTION". I also have a daughter she 5 years hold. I had her when I was 17 and she is my inspiration in life to be better and gain the best in life for myself because nobody else is going to give it to me. I raised her by myself while I put myself through school since my mother was a single parent. Her name is Aubrey. Her father is not in her life anymore after being killed by his old job known as the drug game. I hadnt really been with anybody since but of course that was by my choice. It was just me and my baby girl and we was doing just fine on our own until I met him.

---------------------------------------------

Good bye ladies see yall tomorrow," i told my lost two employees as they bad their way to their cars as i closed up shop for the night. It was 6pm and Aubrey's daycare would be closing in thirty minutes so i had to hurry and get her before closing.

I hopped into my Benz and drove to go get my baby girl. Once I had finally arrived i walked into the center and greeted the clerk at the front desk "How are you today Taylon?"

"Girl I'm straight. Just ready to get up out of here and go home." replied half smiling at me. I understood her pain. being up all day with these little bad kids that's up in here I know she be tired.

"MOMMMY!!" I heard the voice that could only belong to the girl that brought sunshine to even the darkest days of my life. I bent down to catch her as she jumped into my arms and rap her arms around my neck. "I missed you so much mommy".

"I missed you too hunny" i cooed back kissing her cheek." where you a good girl today?"

Her hand on her hips, rolling her eyes and kissing her teeth "Of course!" She replied in a duhh tone. Taylon and I burst out laughing, this girl is too much

We both say goodbye to Taylon and exit the building headed ward my car. After Strapping Aubrey into her seat I get into the driver's seat and back out of the parking lot. Giving my daughter my phone to set the song for us to listen to. Mine by Beyonce and drake started blasting through the speakers and the two of us sang along to song . My baby sang her little heart out. I swear she got them vocals.

We pull up to the grocery store and go in to get our groceries for the week.

What you want to eat tonight?"

Chicken Alfredo!

Then that's what we getting.

We walk around the store getting all our favorite foods and snacks and everything we need for tonight along with everything else we need around the house. About an hour later we were all checked out and headed toward the car ready to go home and get our grub on.

We were about 4 blocks from the house when the most inconvenient thing happened. Making a right at a crossing that I had the right away.

I get the living shit smacked out of my car

By another car.

End of the first chapter like and comment if you think I should continue or any ideas for the story! I know its boring and short but ill try to make them longer!