Chapter 4

"If you don't stop beating on my damn door! "

I had just finished getting ready and packing my purse, when Jamal arrived.

He hadn't been out side for more than 5 minutes. I had lost my phone in my room and I can't leave the house without my baby .

"You obviously got something wrong with you. Keep banging on my door and Ima knock you up side your head." I said as I swung the door open revealing an annoyed looking Jamal.

"You got a nigga waiting outside. I gave you a whole hour and a half to get ready. that was more than enough time. I swear females take forever t-"

"First of all" I shouted, cutting him off. if there's one thing I can't stand is being called a female or a bitch. that's just mad disrespectful and it'll get you shot. "I am not no damn female, and You not gonna come into my house disrespecting me, calling me out of my status. If I called you a bitch as nigga you be mad." Said getting loud and all up in his face. damn the date ain't even start and he already got me mad.

"Hey, I'm sorry ight? I meant no disrespect, but I applaud you for standing up to me. any other girl " he said emphasizing that last word " woulda got slapped across the room"

"Well I'm not most girls." I said

"Trust I noticed. We still on to go out"

"We going eat?"

"Yeah" he said a little confused.

"Fine, I don't pass up meals. You almost got This date canceled"

"Trust I can't tell you don't with that ass" his comment made me laugh even though I knew he was dead serious.

once in the car he backed up out of the drive way and we were headed to our destination

We didn't really talk while we rode but it wasn't an awkward silence. We just rode and listened to the radio as he continued to steal glances at me .

Once we arrived to the restaurant we got out and were immediately seated. We ordered a bottle of wine and settled into our seates looking at the menu.

"So what's good here?" I asked finally breaking the silence.
"the steak is really good as well as all the pastas. but feel free to get what ever you like .

" Hi I'm Cameron and I'll be your waitress This after noon. will you be having a appetizer " the young girl asked most- completely speaking to Jamal. ole girl was flirting hard as fuck like I wasn't here. don't get me wrong I wasn't jealous but I sure as hell did feel disrespected.

She was licking her lips and arching her back to stick her breast out of her already tight low cut top. She really was pretty with her laid 18 inch Brazilian straight weave and her makeup was simple but neat but no matter how cute she was her desperate actions was taking away from that and making her very ugly.

"Did you want an appetizer" he asked ignoring her advances. She flashed me a tight forced smile.

"stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped avacodo slices"

"Do you want anything sir"
"no I'll be eating off of her."

"Who said I wanted to share" I questioned once our waitress scurried away.

"no one. You just ordered my favorites is all.".
"well what else do you like?"
"You" he shot back with lust filled eyes.
"Smooth" I said with a light chuckle.
"So tell me about your self" as he adjust in his seat to give me his full attention.

"I'm a stylist. I own a line salons and spas in the city that you may heard of. Does REFLECTION ring a bell? I also have my minors in business. and a 5 year old daughter"
"Is her father in her life"
This question always seemed to get me uncomfortable."Actually he's not. He was killed right before she was Born." I could feel my throat closing in as I tried to hold in my tears. signaling it was time to change the subject.
"But that's plenty about me so, is there anything I should know about you?"
"I'm all about my money. I'm a business man, much like yourself, but I own many small shops. shoe stores, barber shops, restaurants, those sorts of things.

"You have quite an owning" I nod to him impressed.
"Like I said I'm all about my money."

We talk and eat and laugh and I really had a good time and learned a lot about him.
He's really close to him mother and has never met his father but has two younger brothers and no kids. now while I knew all of This I get this strange feeling he's hiding something.
"Once we finish he pays for our food and we head back to my place."
" I had a really great time" I said as we walk to my front door.

"I did too. Are you Gona be busy later tonight cause I'm making a one of my night clubs and I'd like you to stop by tonight and hang with me." He askes with a hint of hope in his voice.

"I can't make any promises but how about you give me the address and I stop by if I can?"

"He smiles as heart stoping, million dollar, award winning smile that would make any girl swoon, and nods his head in approval .

I head into the house after he retreats to his car and pulls away. and head to my room to call and check on my daughter.
----------------------------------
Jamal POV
Janae
that's all I could think about. Man that girl was something special. Iono what it is about her but she different. I don't usually mess with girls with babies but she don't seem like the kinda girl to be no trapper.

our little date went real nice and I hope she come see me tonight. She's one or them people you can just be with to talk to. you ain't gotta have nothing else but her there and she'll keep you entertained and I really like that. ion think I've ever meet a person like that before .

I got time to blow before the club tonight so I decided to do some surprise check ups on a couple of my spots.

I guess this is a good time to drop the bomb about my secret. I did tell the truth, I do own a lot of shops and stores and what not but I'm also a cover for the local drug trade. in return for a cover of there chop shops and hold outs, a lot of local top notch drug dealers give me a good little 15 percent of all there earnings made in my locations, I keep an eye on there operations when they can't and I make a nice size amount of money on the side.

those were the rounds I was checking on now. just making sure these little nigga don't try to be on no slick shit .

I'm at the shoe shop on the south side. I walk through the store to the warehouse in the back and dap of the buff nigga they got on security,

"what up mouse" I said as he dap me up, " how are things running?"

" Everything's straight on this end, what brings you by?"

"thought I'd do a surprise visit just to make sure these lil niggas don't try to run no game."

"I hear you man"

I wak throuh the entrance, immediately all attention is on me and it got notably quiter.

some give me a blank face, to hide the intimidation and others fear. most of those come from the niggas
the ladies how ever have no boundaries and show there lus openly

I swear it's like as more time passes there has been an added amount of ass and titties hanging since I walked in the room.

Normally I would take that as a good thing, all these women throwing them selves at me. I'm a good looking man I'm use to it, but with Janae none of these women even measure up. she too classy of a women to throw her self at anyone like so or dress like a slut. I don't know what this girl is doing to me.

"hey daddy" this little dark skin small girl said coming up to me with seduction all in her eyes. she looked familiar but since she was here in sure she sucked my dick or something back in the past. probably wanted more.

I know better then to fuck the girls from the trap. if they not trying to trap a nigga with a baby they trying to raid his pockets and I don't have time for either, plus they there Ainu no telling what they got.

I move past the broad with out even a slightest of a nod.

After doing my rounds on the place making sure every thing was up to par, I hop back in the whip and head home to see the future misses.