chapter 2

I hope out of my car so fast having to crawl out of my passenger door because the driver's door was jammed.
I had to get to Aubrey. Yanking the passenger's door open and pulled Aubrey from her booster seat and over to the side walk. She was hysterical and crying. She had a cut on the side of her head.

"Baby, take my phone and call 911 and sit right here don't move. I'll be right back." I was livid. Somebody hurt my baby now they are going to hurt. Nobody hurts my baby, without catching that certified ass whooping afterwards. I was about to make this car wreck seem like a slap in the face compared to these hands I was about to deliver.

I ran over to the car to see the driver. He was talk and dark and very handsome with dreads dyed blonde at the end. He had a demeanor about him that shows he usually demanded respect. But at this very moment all I saw was red had i saw his handsome face one I might on any other time may have tried to talk too but at this moment I didn't see a fine as man I saw someone who hurt the best thing in my life.

He was fidgeting with his pants for reasons unknown to me when he looked up and was me approaching him. He tried to apologies but I didn't give him a chance. "I'm so s-" is all he got out before I punched him right in his eye.

"You can save that shit. How the hell did you not see me! You had a whole stop sign."

"Uh bitch I don't know who you think you talking to but you got the wrong one that my man you fucking with and I don't play over mines"

I looked around for the bitch she was talking too cause she had me all kinds of fucked up. When I say this hoe was tore up from the floor up I meant it. Her weave was stiff and everywhere and her breast were spilling out of her shirt and she had on some sweatpants that that had bleach stains all over it. She looks like she just got done spring cleaning. There is no way this fine as man behind me claims this dusty ass hoe. That's when I looked at her face. Like really looked. Her eyes looked red and watery as if she had yawns or been choked and worse of all on the side of her face was a white substance smeared into her cheek. The pieces started to fall together.

Him fixing his pants.

Her chest on display

The redness of her hair

And the stuff on her face.

This nasty ass bitch was giving this nigga head when he hit me. Probably bust right in her face when he rolled through the stop sign. All I could do was laugh in this hoe face.
" The fuck you laughing for bitch! Ain't shit funny!." She said getting loud.

"Actually you funny, you nasty, sloppy, dusty naive ass hoe. Thinking this nigga actually like yo ole fugly ass. You thought yo ass was the shit because he let you ride in his car. When in actuality he just wanted yo as for some head and pussy. And don't even try to deny it because you got that nigga nut all on yo face still. Just nasty. Now yo ass then hurt my daughter and disrespected me . I should beat ya dirty ass but i don't touch loose pussy ass bitches. Now go on before I change my mind and stump yo ass. "I said dismissing her ass. She was red with embarrassment and anger but went and sat on the curb without another word.
"Once she left i turned around to see the handsome man looking at me not at all upset but amused by what he saw.
"What's ya name shawty?" He asked taking I off guard but not that I missed a beat and still have a smart come back for him.
"If you ain't trying to learn it to pay for this damn mess you and ya nasty lap dog caused it ain't none of yo damn business."

He flashed a million dollar smile and nodded his head. Moments later the police and an ambulance rolled up and I walked up to them ignoring any reply he may have given. As fine as he was I had more important things in my life to think about.