UA Entrance Exam

Sitting here, In this chair - it feels so surreal. I can't even focus on Present Mic yelling across the entire auditorium. I know he is talking about something involving the weird entrance exam, the destruction of robots. We were eventually released and brought to a weird area. It looked like a fake city. I began feeling extremely nervous. I looked around to see what everyone else was doing, but I soon realized no one was around. "What the fuck where did everyone go?" I freaked and jumped high in the air, above the buildings, and flew around to find robots. The cool breeze tickling my skin only added to the anticipation. I looked around and saw a boy surrounded by at least 15 robots. He looked like he was injured, and unable to move. I quickly dropped by him. "H-Hey, are you okay?" I asked. He looked like he was about to pass out. I lean next to him. He was a frail youngster. "Fuck.." I looked around. These robots looked a little more advanced then what they usually use. They were androids with attached lasers and very good combat abilities. The robot tried to kick me in the head. I grabbed its leg, and broke it off and completely mutilated its body. "They really upped the mobility on these things." 14 more to go.  I began to destroy these stupid things one at a time, without using my quirk. After all the robots were.. taken care of. I lean next to the guy. "Hey." No response. I roll my eyes. "HEY!" I slapped his face a little. "Wake up!" I yell. No response. Ugh. I grab his hand and begin to heal him, up until he could open his eyes. 

He sat up, and looked around at the carnage. "W-What happened?" He began to scootch away from me. He saw me as some kind of monster. 

"I just saved your ass." I rolled my eyes. "You're welcome." I jumped up and flew away again. "Idiot." I looked around more. There were more people surrounded by a ton of robots, but they seemed to be handling them well. I looked around and realized a trail of robots were following me from the sky. There were like 20 of them, and they really started to test my patience. I stopped mid flight, and looked at them. They instantly started to spontaneously combust. "Heh, that's funny." A small pressure began to form in my head. 

(Y/N) (Y/L/N) 

Quirk: Ability to steal, or copy other people's quirks.

"I guess this spontaneous combust quirk is pretty useful." I laugh. I don't even remember where I get these quirks. Sometimes I accidentally copy people's powers, but when I steal quirks, I intentionally have to take them. I'm not too fond of doing that though. More robots started following me. "Let's have some fun." I smile. I began to fly around, trying to collect more and more sensory robots. There was around 50 robots following me now."

"Heeeeeelp." I hear a scream from down below. I look down, and there is a kid, in the arena, surrounded by at least 10 robots. 

"What the fuck is this school trying to do?" I realized I fucked myself. I look and see a swarm of at least 60 robots flying after me. If I drop down to help the child, that would put him at risk, but if I stay up here, the child could get injured from the robots on the ground. Anything is better than doing nothing. I drop to the ground instantly, landing next to the kid. "Are you alright, little boy? Grab on to me." The child climbs on my back. I look at the ten robots, and they begin to combust. The other sixty begin to land on the ground. Every time I use this combustion quirk, I get a small tinge of a headache that slowly grows. "Are you injured at all?" He told me he had a scratch on his elbow. "Touch some part of my skin." I know this is a weird request, but he did it, and the scratch began to heal. 

"Wow, you're so cool!" I could tell he was smiling, and that warmed my heart.

"Close your eyes now, okay?" The boy on my back nodded his head, and shut his eyes. I looked at the robots getting closer and closer. One tried to swing at me. I grabbed it, and it started to melt away. I have around 4 or 5 quirks that I know how to use. 3 more tried to dog pile me. I dodge and begin to combust and melt these robots. Before I knew, all the robots were gone. Then the buzzer went off, indicating the test was done. All the robots on the field collapse, like they were nothing more than dolls. "You can open your eyes now." I let the kid off my back, then knelled to his eyesight. "How did you get here?" 

"I-I dont know. Some man grabbed me and - and then I woke up here. I don't know what happened." He looked like he was about to cry. "I miss my mommy." 

"Hey, Hey. Don't cry now." I smile and pat the kids head. "You did so good being brave today. We'll bring you to your mom in no time." I stood up, grabbing the kids hand. We walked up to a teacher, it was some scrawny, unkempt black haired man. "Yo, this kid was kidnapped and thrown in the ring. I don't know what is going on here, but hero's don't kidnap children and put them in such a dangerous battle ground." I started yelling at the man. He looked down and shocked.

"We were suppose to have children in the ring."