Advice

Jas: Yeah , it's pretty tough out here .

Asia: So tell me why do you feel the need to say that's your alone ?

Jas: I often say it because , well no matter how hard I try I feel like there is no one here who's really here for me or anybody here to actually care for me . Even though I'm in a world full of people I feel like I connect to no one it's like I'm invisible .

Asia: Just because you think you have no one else doesn't mean you are alone , you have to find the right person or people to help show you other wise . A wise friend of mines once wrote this short poem "Sometimes I'll rather be alone than to sing a sad sorrow song , nobody there to have a shoulder to lean on only make my absent seem wrong , I can fade away but it wouldn't be for long only to find out that I wasn't always alone ."

Asia: I want you to carefully keep saying it over and over in your head until you realize what's it actually saying .

Jas: Um I can't , I'm not very good with figuring those things out any more .

Asia: See uhh uhh what we don't do here is doubt , don't say can't and try if you believe in your self I believe in you too.

Jas: Ok well , how bout you time me .

Asia: Time you for what ?

Jas: My thinking skills , you set the timer and I'll think . When the timers up I'll give you a response . Deal?

Asia : Deal I'm setting the timer for ten minutes.

Jas: Ok , go .

Asia : Ready ? Three , two , one get to thinking.

Ten minutes went by .

Asia: Times up .

Jas : Aw man at least you encourage me to try , although that time went by quick you sure you not cheating .

Asia: Me cheating ? I could never lol I'm not a cheater . It was just you being real determine to get your thinking out .

Asia: Tell me what you got .

Jas: I know I may be wrong but I'm giving it a shot ,basically the poem is saying that no matter what there is always some one willing to be by your side to pour your feelings out to even when you feel like you have no one .

Asia: Go on.

Jas: Also I feel like it's saying that even if you feel invisible your always noticeable to one particular person .

Jas: Tell me if I'm wrong , I won't be mad .

Asia: Your not wrong at all you went a little outside of the box but you hit it spot on . I'm proud of you.

Jas: That means a lot coming from somebody I just met .

Asia : I'm offended .

Jas: No not like that , I didn't mean it like that I was saying it in a way to show somebody actually got confidence in me and I'm grateful for that .

Asia: In case I take my offended comment back .

Jas: One more thing before my time is up to leave .

Asia : and what's that ?

Jas: I know it may be a little strange but I want to try something .