𝟬𝟰. 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻

early update;

Posted: May 12, 2020

Word Count:
1142

previous chapter;

Suddenly her vision became blurry and everything seemed to be spinning. Her body collapsed on the ground.

"Woah! Miss!"

She heard foot steps running towards her.

That was when she blacked out.

-

The unconscious girl layes on the bed, Osamu was watching over her while Kita went to go search for Suna, who was somewhere near the town square. The grey haired boy volunteered to stay back and watch over the girl. They were in the the second floor of this other tavern in the town.

A short boy and a dark skin male walked in the room.

"Are you sure you don't want us to take over 'Samu? I mean you still have to finish the duty Atsumu gave you." The short one put a hand on the boy who was sitting on the chair.

"I'll be leaving as soon as she wakes up, then i'll leave her to you guys." Osamu looked at both at them. "And after all, Atsumu's orders can wait, we aren't in a rush, Akagi"

Akagi only raised his eyebrow. "But won't that be breaking the main plan?" He then pointed at the dark skin male next to him. "Ojiro did mention that humans are vicious when it comes to this tradition."

Osamu turned his head toward the girl. "And where did he hear that?"

"My father told me that town folks would run in anywhere." Ojiro finally spoke up. "They would threaten people at shops just to ask if the had seen the fox with the key. Even if they gave them the truth, the shop keeper would be found dead few minutes later."

Osamu only glanced at him before shutting his eyes. "I've never fancied this tradition..." he sighed. "I've only just found out about this, It's makes me hate my Old Man even more." He spoke bluntly.

"Ah..." Akagi eyes widen a bit. "That's right, You have never been in good terms with the king. We never really understood wh-" Akigo was stopped by Ojiro hand covering his mouth. "Hm?" He turned to Osamu who had a dark aura around him.

Ojiro took it as a sign to leave the room. "We will downstairs if you need us." He pushed Akagi out the door and closed it.

Osamu stared at the door for a while. "i never fancied this royalty thing."

It was true. Although his brother adores having the attention on him, Osamu didn't. He didn't like the maids doing the stuff for him. That's why he would sneak around and help them out when the king wasn't watching over him. But yet again when was he?