𝟬𝟳. 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽

♡please vote and leave comments♡

Posted: May 25, 2020

Word Count:
1582

previous chapter ;

He tensed up, Osamu was great at hiding his emotions from people and It has been like that ever since the queen passed away but Oikawa found a way to break the boy apart. He smirked and started to walk away. "Let's go Iwa-chan."

Osamu didn't move from his spot. 'So that's how it's going to be Atsumu?"

-

Nanako was finally successful on taking Suna's arm off her. The trio walked in silence, towards the Karasuno tavern. The two males walked behind her, she would sometimes hear them stop walking but it didn't bother her at all. The thing that did bother her is the fact she didn't know their names.

She quickly turned around making the two males make a complete stop. She glared at them up and down, scanning their attire. "Are you sure you guys aren't going to kill me anytime soon?" She crossed her arms.

"What makes you think that we are going to kill you Ko?" Suna spoke with a bored tone in his voice.

"You guys are wearing cloaks." Nanako pointed at their black cloaks. "Wearing black cloaks during the night time is pretty sketchy!"

"If we wanted to kill you, we wouldn't have saved you from the Seijoh Knights." Osamu spoke bluntly.

Her eyes widen then crossed her arms looking away. "You two are pretty creepy not going to lie."

"And you're kind of weird."
"Not 'kind of' Osamu, one hundred percent weird"

Nanako face lit up and pointed towards the grey haired male. "So your name is Osamu!" She smiled.

"Yeah, Did you not hear that idiot Oikawa say it during the encounter just a few minutes ago, Ko?" Suna scoffed. "How much of an weirdo are you?"

It has now been confirmed that Nanako wanted to kill a man. And it was the Emo looking boy infront of her. She glared at him, "Can you stop saying my name as if we are close to eachother? I don't even know Y O U R name."

" You never asked for his name" Osamu shrugged and started to walk again. "Now hurry up Nana-KO"

"Why did you say my name like that?!" She walked next to him. "Help me out here and tell me his name Osamu!" She pouted.