𝟭𝟲. 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

- 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗧.𝟮 -

Word Count; 3309

Word Count; 3309

Published: July 15, 2020

previously;

Osamu looked up at the girl, "You're not going to join me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You're-"

The male gave her a sweet smile, "So you remember now?"

Nanako was now sitting infront of Osamu, She was running her hand through the green grass that was mixed with small flowers.

Just like when they were kids.

"That's why you looked so familiar when I saw the picture of the castle." Nanako mumbled, looking up at the male. "You never told me you were the prince! Some friend you are" She crossed her arms and looked away.

Osamu only chuckled, "Yeah, I wasn't able to tell you my identity when we were younger."

"How come?"

"Well... First off," Osamu started. "My Father didn't want anyone finding his son was half fox." Nanako looked at him confused. "And Second, even if I trusted you, I didn't want you too look at me differently."

"Me? Look at you differently?!" Nanako slightly yelled out. "Dam Osamu, I may of have been an orphan but.." She stood up and reached out for his hand which he slowly took. "You being the prince wouldn't have change anything."

What she said had made Osamu's heart flutter, "It's crazy how we have known eachother since we were little..."

"You were actually my second friend." Nanako commented and Osamu tilted his head, "But did you live in the orphanage? I'm sure you were-"

"The kids in the orphanage never really talked to to me, The only person that was actually able to have a conversation with me was Koushi." She sadly smiled. "That's why I was so desperate in becoming your friend when I was younger."

"You were one annoying kid back then." Osamu commented, Nanako immediately punching him on the arm. "OW! hey! i was just joking!"

"Sure you are," Nanako pouted. "I remember perfectly at how many rude words you would say to me back then."

"Ah..And I apologize for that..." Osamu grabbed Nanako's other hand. "When I was younger, I didn't realized you would become someone that's means a lot."