Chapter 20- The one where they visit the Sinkhole

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Maybe it's the absence of people in the dormitory. Maybe it's because Minatozaki Sana hasn't been around lately, she too had been battling with her own problems. She doesn't want to burden anyone because she deems it unnecessary, well, maybe she can burden one. Chou Tzuyu. Chou Tuzyu, on the other hand, has also been quite busy with school, hanging out with Sana, plus some activities for the festival. Everything's been quite hectic for the youngest. Nayeon hasn't been around for more than two weeks now and the event has certainly changed how things run in the dormitory.

The dorm used to be awfully loud, with Jeongyeon visiting Nayeon all the time and Dahyun and the others dragging along, there used to be no peaceful time for the dorm. Everything used to be very loud, abnormally loud. But the noise kept the dorm going, it made everyone happy. Now they've realized that if one of them is missing, it just doesn't work well. Things just have become scattered and it has never been the same.

The absence of Nayeon has preceded so many things. Everyone knew that it was the best for Nayeon to go home and be with her grandmother in the countryside. That was the only thing that everyone could think of, although they knew it would break everyone's heart especially Nayeon's. But everyone has to be strong, they need to beat whatever is happening to them. They need to cooperate and beat the Lunatic, Minwoo.

As it was stated, Nayeon's absence has created this imbalance in the dorms. Everyone knew that. Everyone felt that. Sana and Tzuyu seemed to have stuck together, Tzuyu doing the same routine she's always done. She's been picking Sana more now, which made her curious.

Her purpose in meeting Dahyun was for Dahyun to replace her and do her work. But it seemed like she had miscalculated things. Tzuyu has noticed things about Sana though, she's become a little quiet these days. Her face has become thin and she doesn't talk as much during their walks home. It has bugged Tzuyu but she just brushed it off, she doesn't want to bug someone who's going through things. She thinks it would be better if she gave the poor girl some space. Tzuyu thinks that all Sana needs is silence. Tzuyu already knows her place and spot in Sana's life, she's just here to be her friend. Nothing more.

Minatozaki Sana, on the other hand, is devastated, for so many reasons. But she knew that all her frustration and this confusion inside her is connected to one root. The root's name is Kim Dahyun. Ever since that night when Dahyun caught her at her workplace, she hasn't really been herself. This thick band of frustration has wrapped around her and admittedly, she doesn't think she can escape its grasp anytime soon. Work has just become this repetitive cycle that she dreads, eating has become a chore, sleeping is impossible, breathing has become hard, and all of this is caused by one person. It's Kim Dahyun.

Sana doesn't know whether she should hate the girl for being too impulsive, childish, and selfish. Should she hate her? Is it the right thing to do? She's loved the girl for the longest time now, and she knew when the girl asked her to be someone who she would spend nights with, she'd immediately say yes without a question.

But the thing was, Sana felt used after the longest time and it just hurt her. Sana doesn't even understand why she's hurt when in the first place she's the one who agreed to the arrangement. Sana has always taken a special liking to the girl, so she wonders why she's complaining.

Everything is just a mess, and Sana doesn't know what to do. She doesn't even know whether they should continue ignoring each other or whether she should meet and talk with the girl again. Sana knew breaking the agreement wasn't the issue. The issue was jealousy. She's always been a positive person, but when she saw Kim Dayun and Son Chaeyoung hanging out and eating at Teal bar that one cold night, it seemed as if she was shattered. She didn't mean to see them, it somehow just happened. Seeing Dahyun smile because of another girl somehow broke Sana.