Chapter 21- Don't wear Yeezys when you go hiking

I've temporarily deactivated my Stan twitter account but that doesn't mean I will not be updating. Enjoy this chapter!

_____

Yoo Jeongyeon's Point of View

"Do you think this is really necessary?" Momo asks me as I pack things in my bag, I didn't pack much. I just packed some essentials for a one day trip. Jihyo stood right by my door, she's leaning on the door frame. I just sighed, I also wasn't sure.

"Is Dahyun awake?" I ask them, ignoring Momo's question.

"She's asleep, Jeong." Answers Park Jihyo, she smiles weakly at me. I just smile back, I then close my small bag. Momo was seated on the edge of my bed, she's just there staring at me. Momo had this curious look on her face, she doesn't understand what was going on. Only Jihyo knew, I guess Miss Park knows the secrets that these four corners hold.

"Pabo, you know it's your birthday tomorrow. Why would you go on a trip all by yourself? It doesn't make any sense." Momo says this, she sounded frustrated. I just smiled at her, leaned in, and ruffled her hair.

"Are you telling me not to go then?" I jokingly asked Momo, she just smirked. Jihyo was just there standing right by the door frame. She just listened intently. She knows where I am going.

"At least be careful, will you?" Momo smiles weakly and I nod. I know what she means, she's just been very worried lately. I then grabbed my bag and wore it. It was a leather bag, with essentials inside.

"Yeah, I'll be careful. Don't worry so much about me." I assure her, I walk towards Jihyo. She smiles at me and hands me the keys for her mercedes.

"Please be careful, Jeongyeon." She said this sternly. I knew what she meant. She didn't mean to take care of her car, she meant a completely different thing. I just smiled and nodded.

"Why are these losers acting like I'm going away forever? I'll be back tomorrow!" I laugh. I feel Momo put her arm around me. I just smile at her, she doesn't know where I'll be going though. "Just tell Dahyun I'll be back tomorrow. You know how much that girl overreacts." I remind them.

"I'm worried about that girl too. She's been withdrawn lately. It feels as if I do not know what goes on in this house." Whispers Jihyo and we just nod. Many things have happened, everything's been quite sad lately. I then walk out and am greeted by Jihyo's Mercedes parked right outside of our dormitory. Right before I enter the car, I stop and look at the dorm next door.

"Don't forget to check on them from time to time." I told them, the both of them just nod. This gave me the confidence that they both would look after the kids next door.

Tomorrow will be my birthday, I will be turning 23. I've spent most of my birthdays with my friends since I've moved to the dorms. Every year, someone new comes along. A new addition is always happiness for all of us. So far though, this year must be one of the most difficult birthdays I have to go through.

It was dawn when I woke up, I knew I'd go and visit Nayeon before my birthday. I knew I would do this, I've promised her. I've promised her right before we left weeks ago, I know she's been lonely. We haven't gotten a call from her since, but we all understood. She's going through stuff and it's normal for her to isolate herself first. But you see, I've promised to come and visit her. Actually, my visit has been long overdue and I just think the poor girl needs some company.

At first Jihyo never knew what was happening, I mean, Nayeon and I were pretty chill about things. Even though there was tension between us, we always kept things where they should be. When Nayeon and I fought, the fight was just between us. We don't share it to others because we know that by doing so, we'd only create a divide in our group of friends. We both know better.