"Cuddles With Kirk"

•𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓•

I sighed. I turned my head towards the clock. 5:30. "I never realized how boring it is without him." I said aloud. Then suddenly I heard a loud crash in the basement. I could only assume it was Kirk head banging on his guitar again. I walked down to the basement and opened the door, only to be greeted by a sweaty Kirk with a V-shaped guitar around his shoulders. (He looked hot if im being honest). "What happened down here?" I noticed a amp was toppled over in the corner of the room. "I kinda lost control haha." He nervously laughed and scratched his neck. I smiled at how cute he was being.

"Well I guess that's normal for you." I chuckled. Walking towards the amp I bend over and picked it up. Turning around I noticed Kirk was staring.

"Something wrong?" He snapped back into reality.

"Oh yeah everything is fine, I thought I saw something." He had a nervous chuckle in his tone but I decided to think nothing of of it. Kirk was weird but I loved him for being weird. Me and Kirk had been together for about 5 months now, I loved him so much. His smile, his coffee bean eyes, everything about him was perfect. We would cuddle and do all sorts of things together. I smiled to myself and spoke.

"You gonna finally come upstairs?" I giggled.

"Yeah just a sec, I need to clean up a bit." He smiled softly. I just nodded while grinning and walked back upstairs from the basement. Sitting on the couch Kirk came back momentarily and sat next to me on the couch.

"So, anything you wanna do?" He asked looking towards me.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really know actually. What CAN we do?"

He thought for a moment.

"We could have a horror movie marathon! I've got plenty of movies we can watch!"

I giggled at his enthusiasm.

"Okay Kirk, show me what you got." I said while smiling. He pulled out a box of movies and looked through them. After choosing one he put it inside the VHS and we began watching whatever was on the screen.

~𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞~

Kirk and I were cuddling on the couch watching this random horror film I still didn't know the name of. My head was on his chest and we were covered in blankets as he hugged my body like a giant teddy bear.

I was so comfortable I could feel myself slowly dozing off.

"Y/N you awake love?"

My eyes shot open, so much for a nap.

"Well I am now." I said rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"Wanna go to bed? You look tired babe."

"Yeah I think I'll hit the hay. I am tired." I said softly. I walked upstairs and got under the covers and slowly fell asleep. Just as I was about to finally fall asleep, I feel Kirk behind me slowly climbing on the bed, and him wrapping his arms around my body. I snuggled in closer a fell asleep.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝~ 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝~