"Blend In With The Stars"

𝐔𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇

•𝐔𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇•

The world is a shitty place. I felt like shit and looked like shit. My makeup was ruined, my dress was a waste, my hair was a mess, and my eyes were puffy and red. I could barely see from all the crying I did. I sniffled and kicked my tire. I got stood up to the prom and here I was outside crying like the pathetic loser I am. Opening my door to my car, I sighed and pulled out a cigarette. I only ever smoked when I was in shitty moods so perfect timing. I lit one up and inhaled and blew into the cold night air. Starting up my car I drove to the nearest gas station and walked inside. Looking over my shoulder I saw that the store clerk was looking all over my body. He spoke,

"Hey sugar wanna come to my place and have a good time?" He smiled smugly and I just scoffed. The atmosphere was so uncomfortable you could cut it with a spoon.

"I'm talking to you sweetheart." He looked scarier now.

"Please leave me alone sir, I'm not having a very good night." I said.

"I can make your night better sweetie." He laughed.

"Hey leave her alone you dick." I turned to look at the person who stood up for me.

It was the dude I sat next to in science class. How ironic.

We both walked out of the store.

"Thanks for what you did in there Lars."

He looked at me.

"It's no trouble. I hate it when a guy can't give a girl respect. Makes me sick"

I nodded. Me and Lars were pretty good friends, we would talk to each other and sit next to each other and talk about our favorite bands.

"You wanna go somewhere?" I asked feeling bold.

"Yeah sure, got any ideas?"

"I know of a place." I grinned and stepped into my car, he did the same.

~𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞~

"We're here!" I exclaimed stepping out of the car breathing in the fresh night air.

Lars looked around.

"Wow Y/N, what is this place? It's beautiful."

"It's where I come to think. It's really peaceful here." I smiled softly. "I normally sit down on the grass and look up at the sky."

I said beginning to lay down on the soft grass. Lars looked at me and smiled. He laid down next to me.

We stayed quiet for a while until Lars spoke.

"Y/N did you go to the prom?"

I sighed.

"Yeah, you remember that guy I told you about who asked me to go?"

He nodded.

"Well he stood me up and went with another girl. Turns out it was just a stupid dare from one of his friends." I shed a tear and sniffled.

"But it's no worry now, I'm here with you and that's what males tonight great." I smiled and looked at him.

"Y/N I need to tell you something."

I scooted closer.

"Yeah?"

He hesitated but let out a small sigh and spoke softly.

"Y/N I like you, a lot. Your smile, your eyes, your personality. I like everything about you. Your such a great person and that dude is missing out on someone so beautiful she blends in with the stars. Your amazing Y/N."

I didn't know what to say. But then I did something I would never forget. I kissed him.

And he kissed back. We pulled away from each other and let put small chuckles.

"I like you to Lars. I only barely realized that the perfect boy I have was already in front of me this whole time. My dumbass couldn't realize it." I giggled.

We hugged each other and looked up at the stars. This night turned out pretty great after all.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!