"Studying"

𝐔𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇

/𝐍: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

/𝐍: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

Damn it Lars! We're supposed to be studying! If you're dad comes in we'll for sure get grounded." I crossed my arms and looked towards my best friend Lars, who held a vape in his hand.

"C'mon sugar, it's not like my dad is suspecting anything." He said, inhaling the smoke and then blowing it in my face.

"Lars!" I frantically waved the smoke from my face, earning a obnoxious laugh from him.

"But still! I don't wanna fail! My parents will kill me if I don't ace this math test."

He looked at me and sighed.

"Alright, alright. What should we start with first?" He sat closer to me and I grabbed a random book and placed it in front of us.

~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩~

I groaned in frustration.

"Why the fuck does math have to be so damn hard!" I broke the pencil I had in my hand and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Tell me about it babe."

Babe. He never calls me babe.

"Sorry, I've just been so frustrated with this damn test coming up. My parents expect me to pass but I just don't understand. My grades aren't exactly the best right now, and my parents are eating at me about passing."

I looked down and sighed.

"Hey, its okay sugar, come here"

I scooted closer and I wrapped my arms around his frame. He stroked my hair and pulled away.

"I'm sure you'll pass hun, but in the mean time why don't we go get some snacks? I'm dieing for some chips right now."

I giggled and just nodded, I was actually pretty hungry to.

~𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞~

I walked around the small convenience store  scanning all the glorious food.

Me and Lars decided to walk to this place because it wasn't that far from his house.

I decided to grab a kit kat bar and a soda because I felt like eating chocolate.

I then found Lars in the chip isle.

"Made a decision yet?" He jumped a bit and turned to me.

"Oh it's just you. Jeez Y/N you scared me."

I chuckled. "Sorry, didn't mean to."

"It's fine, but no. I don't know what to get."

He knelt down and looked through all the available chips.

"What about these? They look good."

I grabbed some doritos and tossed them to him. "Hmm, I guess they'll work."

"They're good don't worry."

We payed for our stuff and began walking back to Lars' house. It was quiet for some time but then Lars spoke up.

"Hey Y/N? Can I tell you something?" He stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"Yeah, of course. What's up?"

"Oh god, how do I put this? Okay listen. Y/N I like you. And I know this is gonna sound really corny but I've liked you since the day you sat next to me in math and smiled at me."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

I felt as if the world didn't even exist and it was just me and Lars only. I looked at him and walked closer.

Then I leaned in and kissed him. I don't know how I got the confidence to do that but I did.

I kissed my best friend. I pulled away and look him in the eyes.

"Well that happened." My cheeks felt red. I probably looked like a tomato by now.

Then Lars kissed me this time, only with more passion than the first. I practically melted in his arms. It felt so unreal. Sure, I've had a crush on him for the longest fucking time but I never thought this day would come. And here he is, kissing me and I loved it. He pulled away and said,

"I guess this means were-"

"Yes." I cut him off. He smiled at me and I gave him a long hug. We stood there on the sidewalk for a while and held hands while walking to his house. This evening couldn't be anymore perfect.