Seven

Adalia~

"Have you been keeping up with your medication? and please make sure to eat healthy Dad"

"Darling, you have nothing to worry about!" My father reassured me over the phone. The door flew open and Violet strolled in her pyjamas and a towel wrapped on her head, I'm guessing she just got back from the shower room.

"Okay well I've got to go, I will call you tomorrow love you"

"Love you too sweetie" my Dad replied and I hung up, shoving my phone into my pocket.

"So..explain why you ditched me for some guy at the party" I crossed my arms over my chest and Violet let out a nervous laugh.

"Before anything, i didn't intentionally leave you I really did just want to have a chat with him but then things happened" She sat opposite to me on my bed.

"Who even was he?" I asked, pulling my brown long hair up into a pony tail.

"My ex. We dated when we were thirteen until we were seventeen, I even lost my virginity to him" she explained and I just stayed quiet why waiting for her to finish.

"I haven't seen him for a whole year so seeing him lastnight, kind off just got to me. Things became heated and I guess you can imagine what happened from there. But I really am sorry for ditching you" she added.

"It's okay I understand, so are you two.."

"Back together? No! It was just a one time thing. I made sure he knew that" she stated and i nodded.

"I messaged Katie and she said she woke up in her dorm room but can't remember a thing, she must off been really out off it" Violet laughed but then she suddenly went all serious.

"Wait, how did you get home?" She asked me, my eyes instantly widened.

Do I tell her about Trayson, our teacher collecting me? She wouldn't tell anyone right? But what if he didn't want anyone to know? Do I even want anyone to know? My mind was wizzing with questions and I looked back at Violet, she had a strange look on her face while waiting for me to reply.

"Oh um, I found $20 in my purse so called a Uber" I lied and she squinted her green eyes at me.

"Hmm, okay" she lifted from the bed and pulled the towel off of her head, letting her beautiful red hair fall down her back.

"Is your hair naturally that colour?" I asked and she turned to face me while running the comb through her locks.

"I wish! I dyed it when I was sixteen" she laughed.

-

My eyes slowly opened as I heard the annoying ringing sound, I saw the time on the alarm clock on the desk as my hand searched around my bed and finally found my phone. Who the hell was calling at 7am on a saturday morning? Squinting at the bright screen, i saw Trayson's caller ID and I instantly shot up and rushed out off the room.

I slid my finger over the accept button and placed my phone to my ear "Hello" My soft morning voice answered.

"Can you meet me? We need to talk" Trayson asked and I ran my hand through my messy tangled hair.

"Right now?" I asked, looking around the empty hallway.

"8am? By the bleachers just off campus" he replied and I let out a breath before agreeing. He hung up and I rushed back into my dorm room to see a confused Violet sat up in her bed.

"Who was that?" She pointed at my phone.

Well shit.

~