moving in - junior year

Gabby's POV:
The day has come to leave town. It's always sad leaving the family. Alex and I say our goodbyes and we drive down to campus. When we get there Alex tells me he has a surprise for me. Oh no. He started talking. "So I have been saving up and you parents offered to help me with this" He covered my eyes and drove somewhere not too far. "Open!" Alex says. I open my eyes and I see a small house basically on campus but just off. My eyes light up and I give him a huge hug and kiss.
"THERE IS NO WAY YOU DID THIS BABY" I scream at him. He grabs me and said
"Of course" He grabs the keys and opens the door. It already has furniture in it because Alex situated it. "I've been doing this all summer" He told me. I run up and give him a hug and wrap my legs around his torso. I can't believe he did this.

We unpacked our stuff into our room and layed on the bed. "I'm so happy" I said. He smiled at me and pulled me closer.
"Lets go get some food and go find Finn and Anna" Alex said. I kissed him and got up to the car. Finn and Anna started dating over summer so we go on double dates a ton. I'm excited for this year but also so scared. Junior year is hard I've heard. But I'm smart and I know I am. I will be ok.