❀When you hang out❀

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 ~ 5/3/20

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ~ 5/5/20

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 ~ 5/5/20

3 years have passed since you both met and now you're going to the same middle school as Todoroki.

He grew more distant after growing up some and you haven't been able to hang out with him for awhile now so you were planning on asking him to go out with you and some friends today after school, hoping he'd say yes. 

You never saw Todoroki as more than a friend ever since you met but everyone in your class knows him even though he's in the class next to yours and they ship you two like crazy. 

One time your friend, Emi, took a picture of you two and posted it onto her instagram under the hashtag, "#TodorokixY/n", which everyone in the class uses now. 

Of course Todoroki doesn't know this since he doesn't really interact with most of the students but you certainly did. You had even formed a friend group that you sat with at lunch everyday and always hung out with. 

They're who you're going to invite to hang out with you and Todoroki. Todoroki doesn't know them but they know who he is, considering you always walked to school with him and he's the #2 hero's son with the strongest quirk in his class. 

By now you've also obtained your quirk, which your aunt was furious about. She'd hoped you would be quirkless. You still haven't told anyone about her, not even Todoroki. 

Basically you can turn your blood into lava and, well.. you can probably guess what kind of drawbacks you get. But either way, using your blood as lava drains blood from your body obviously, so it's a very dangerous quirk towards you. You can pass out and if you use too much blood it could cause death. 

But your quirk has a great side as well. You can turn other people's blood into lava but it's easier to control if it's your own and depending on what blood type the person has, the difficulty to control it varies. 

Your friend group in middle school consists of 3 boys and 4 girls, including you. 

Their names are Sano, Emi, Momoko, Daiki, Ryo, Hideki and you of course.

"This sushi is sooo goood." Emi said.

You looked at it with your mouth watering aswell. (I'm sorry if you don't like sushi :( ) 

Emi looked at you and giggled. "Want a bite?" She asked you nodded quickly and smiled. She held the fork up to your lips and you bit down onto it. "mmmIh! Goodf!" You said and gave her another goofy smile. 

She and everyone else at the table laughed at your chidish behavior. 

"Do you guys wanna go somewhere with Shoto and I after class?" You asked them after swallowing your sushi. 

"Shoto? You mean your boy toy?" Daiki asked and smirked. 

"He's not my boy toy!" You said and pouted. 

"Haha, he's just joking, Y/n." Hideki said. 

"Sure he is." You said and rolled your eyes playfully. 

"Why can't you guys be more like Ryo? Ya know, quiet!" Sano said, causing Ryo to look up at her from his food. "...Huh?" He mumbled. 

Sano shook her head and looked back at us. "I'm in." she said and looked back at Ryo.

"..As long as Sano's going.." He said and looked back down at his food quietly.

"Awww~! What a cute couple!" Emi squealed.