Chapter 12

It's been a month since we came back to Earth. Me and Jacob found a way to blend in. We had to put our powers together and give us a different appearance. We also met a girl who we think can hold the powers of one of the wizard warriors. Her name is Scarlet Binder. She is a 19 year old girl who has a quiet life. She has fire red hair and crystal blue eyes. She is nice in her own way. Me and Jacob met her at a Cafe and she was drawing something that caught mine and Jacob's eye. She was drawing a fire kingdom. The kingdom of spirits. The element that ruled the spirits and most powerful is the Fire spirits. At that moment I realized that she is Princess Faira the red spirit. She is the most powerful spirit and apart of the wizard warriors.

Somehow we manged to convince her to let us stay with her and not revel our selves.
We have not told her who she really is, yet. When the time is right we will tell her who she really is. For now we wait and watch.

Right now me and Jacob are getting ready for a day out with Scarlet. She told us that she would show us around town. We are glade to go out and do something. Me and Jacob have been a bit weary about going out and walking around with Scarlet. We feel the darkness of Safire. Closer and closer everyday.

"Are you guy's ready?" Scarlet asked me.

"Yes!" Me and Jacob said at the same time.

"Um... Okay" Scarlet said and headed towards the door to wait for us.

~Time skip~ 

We were on our way to the mall because Scarlet wanted to show us some cool stores. Me and Jacob were having a lot of fun with Scarlet. We were on our way to a Hot Topic when Safire showed up flying in a dark black aura. 

"What the hell is that?" Scarlet said.

"Jacob we have no choice now." I said and Jacob look at me and nodded in agreement.

Scarlet looked at us with confusion. Me and Jacob stood side by side.

"Well, this is exciting. I finally found you two. Now lets have some fun." Safire said.

Scarlet looked at us with a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry Scarlet we will protect everyone." I told her and she looked at me and smiled a bit, you could tell she was worried and scared.

"TRANSFORM, WIZARD MAGIX!!"

"Queen Joy De Leon Wizard of Mystery."

"King Jacob De Leon Wizard of Mystery"

Me and Jacob flew off the ground so we were at Safire's level. I looked back at Scarlet and she looked at us with a shocked expression. I felt really bad to have to do this after I just met Scarlet, but I do have to give back her memories and powers.

"Well, how about we have some fun!" Safire with a smile on her face.

She lifted her hands and the trash cans, bench's, and other things started to float in the air. The people that were around were starting to get scared and run off. Some people just hid in the stores and had there phones out to record what was happening. Safire then moved her hands outward cause everything to crashing the stores and anything in there paths. I went straight towards Scarlet and put up a forcefield around here to protect her from getting injured. Jacob flew fast towards Safire and crashes in to her. While Jacob had Safire's attention I removed the forcefield and kneeled down to Scarlet.

"Scarlet, I am going to give you back your memories and powers. Then you will be able to help us and you will understand what is going on." I told Scarlet and she looked at me confused.

"What do you mean by give me back my memories and powers?" She asked with a confused but scared look.

"You will understand in a moment. Can I touch your forehead please?" I asked and she just nodded without saying anything.

I place my index finger on Scarlet's forehead and say "Mind, Soul, Powers Unlock." Scarlet started to be consumed by a red aura and once the aura faded she looked at me and hugged me.

"Joy! Thank you!" Scarlet said.

"You remember everything now don't you?" I asked.

"Yes I do" she said and we both stood up and she turned in to her true form.

Scarlet's body was consumed in flames now. Her eyes glowed bright orange and her hair and body was on fire. Princess Faira The red Spirit.