Report

"WHATTTTTT!" Kains screeched

"That's one more tally, Kains." Janice commented monotonously.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR TALLY JANICE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO OUR POOR NAWAZAKI?!" Kains explains while grabbing Nazazakis's face and pointing at him.

¨Get off Kains! Go hug Daniels or something¨ He screeched as he pushed Kains off. Persephone Daniels looked up from her computer, sheś the station beauty, but off-limits. The chief liked her too much and is terribly pushy, trying to hooking up with her. He would never let anyone get close unless it was another female officer.

Janice looks at Kains with disdain, as another squeak of the whiteboard maker can be heard under Kains's column.

" Do you know what this means Nawazaki, you need to report this to Chief Rangel."

Myron Rangel, the chief of police and one of the worst men Nawazaki has ever met. His ego is the size of how big he thinks it is; in other words, BIG. His nickname doesn't help any either, they call him the Lightning King. Nawazaki never liked him, ever since he shook his hand the day he started working. But he's given him credit for how powerful Rangel is; nobody can become chief of police. Alas, that doesn't excuse how he's put 12 officers in the hospital. Those 12 survived, but its left scars. Rumors say that when Rangel was in the academy, his sparring partner was so severely beaten, he can't feel anything anymore from the lightning. They say his entire nervous system died. Everyone knew never to cross him or get close to Perserone Daniels, or that would happen to you.

"I have to report to him... God, this is going to suck Din's Balls." Nawazaki admitted disgruntled.

He stands up with the diary in his hand, secretly hoping today isn't the day he dies. Everyone in the station looks up like they're watching him walk to death's door. Janice reaches for the second whiteboard; how many times Rangel has had a stantrum. He doesn't know about that one. Nawazaki walks up the stairs leading to his office and looks back like it could've his been last. Kains give a salute and wipes a tear from his eye.

"You're too dramatic Kains..." He thinks as you face the door. It takes a stupid amount of time to knock on the door, but he musters up the courage.

KNOCK...

KNOCK...

KNOCK...

"Come in..."