9. Dont cry little wolf

Christian

It had been 5 months since Patrick told me about the rogues. Even when I didn't want to believe it, there was still something telling me he could be right. Just the thought of aria giving anyone pups other than me made my blood boil. "Ahhh," I heard aria scream. I immediately ran up to her room. "What? Why are you screaming?" I looked at her, worry over my face. "There's a spider," aria stood on her bed pointing by the door. "Seriously little wolf? A spider?" I laughed. "Look at it. It's freaking huge," she sounded scared out of her mind. I looked down by the door to see a small spider. "Aria it's tiny," I laughed. "No it's not. It's them little shits that causes the most damage," aria blurted out. "What damage? You sound ridiculous right now," I shook my head at her. "No Christian, they climb into your mouth while your sleeping, then they eat your insides and you die slowly," aria whispered like it was a secret. "Who told you that?" I couldn't contain my laughter. "Jack, he said that whenever you see a spider kill it so everyone can live," aria told me. "That doesn't happen I promise. If anything, this tiny little thing wouldn't want to come near you," I shrugged and picked it up. "Christian don't touch it. It could kill you," aria looked at me worried. "It's not going to kill me. Maybe you should listen in school more," I chuckled. "I do listen. When I want to," she mumbled. "Your so weird little wolf. I'll take it outside," I laughed and left her room.

When I got downstairs, I saw the boys sat in the kitchen. "Hey jack, I have a present for you," I smiled and walked over to him, closing my hands over to spider. "I love presents, what is it?" He got excited. "Close your eyes and put your hands out," I tried to hide my laughter. Jack closed his eyes and put his hands out towards me. I carefully placed the spider in his hands and Josh, James, Patrick and warren all started laughing. "Open," I told him. As soon as jack opened his eyes, he screamed. "What the hell? They can kill you," he shouted and stood up pushing the spider on the floor. "No they can't jack. You fucking scared the crap out of aria," I chuckled. "Do you need to go back to school?" Warren laughed. "What no. It's just what I've been told so I warned aria," jack shrugged and sat back down. "A little thing like that can't hurt you. Whoever told you that was obviously trying to mess with you," I told him. "I knew it," jack exclaimed and hit James around the back of the head. "Ow, what was that for," James rubbed where jack hit him. "Because you told me spiders can kill me. Asshole," jack muttered. "How are you two even warriors?" I laughed. "Good question," James replied. I shook my head and went to my office.

Someone knocked the door and waited. "Come in," I called out. My eyes were fixed on the computer screen in front of me. Cotton candy, mint and chocolate filled the room so I knew aria had come in. "What can I do for you little wolf?" I asked but kept my eyes on the screen. "I was thinking, maybe we could do some Christmas shopping. It it almost that time anyway," aria layed down on the sofa in my office. "Sure. I still have a lot of work to do but I'll let you know when I'm done," I told her. "It's alright. I'll see if Patrick will take me. I don't want to take you away from your work," aria sighed and got up. "Aria," I stopped her and walked up to her. "Yes," she whispered. I pulled her into a hug but she kept her head down. "What's wrong? You've been off with me lately," I stated pulling her head up by her chin. "It's nothing," aria shrugged and tried to walk away. I made my grip tighter so she couldn't go anywhere. "Aria, tell me," I looked at her. Her eyes glossed over as she let a few tears fall. "What's going on?" I made my voice softer. "I've just been thinking a lot. To much on my mind," aria sniffled. "I know for a fact there's more. Tell me," I wiped her eyes then put my arms around her again. "My mum and dad really liked it this time of year. I didn't really think about it until two years ago," arias voice just above a whisper. "Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed. "Because you don't need the extra stress from me when you have a whole pack to look out for," she looked down. "When I found you that day aria, you became my first priority. Nothing will change that ok. So if there is anything worrying you at all, you come to me alright," I told her. She nodded her head but kept looking at the floor. "What else is it?" I lifted her head up to look at me again. "My eighteenth birthday is coming up soon. I've only got a year and then I find my mate. What if he doesn't want me and rejects me?" Aria key more tears fall. "Whoever the guy is, would love you like I do. Because whoever he is, he will be there and love you unconditionally. He would be a fool to reject you little wolf," I smiled softly at her. "What makes you so sure?"  Aria whimpered. "Because you are so lovable, funny and you show people who's boss. And I'm pretty sure no one would pass up a beautiful girl like you," I chuckled. "You need glasses if you think I'm beautiful," aria giggled. "I'm a wolf aria, I don't need glasses," I told her. "Don't cry little wolf, everything will be fine," I wiped her eyes again then kissed her forehead. "Now go get ready so we can go Christmas shopping," I laughed. Aria hugged me then ran out of my office. Damn it's getting harder each year. Not long left, and I can make her my equal, my Luna.