☁️-AttentionStarved!Katsuki x Reader

(Can I just say I Stan colorful_.Cosplay like 🙌🙌)

((Requested by: bakustan_ )

Hope we did your request justice

———
Cuddle Hours

Quirk: You choose))

Quirk: You choose))

———
You were in your dorm room finishing up your homework when your phone had made a ping noise. Glancing over at it you saw that it was Bakugou who had texted you. Sighing, you checked the text.

—xXx—

Bakubabe: Lemme come over

No :You

Bakubabe: What? Why not??

Cause I'm trying to finish up my homework and after that I need to study. :You

If I invite you over I'm never gonna get anything done :You

Bakubabe: Bullshit, I'll be over in a minute.

Bakugou you better not I stg :You

—xXx—

You heard a knock on your door before it swung open. You felt instant regret fill your body as you scolded yourself about locking your door next time. Turning in your chair you sighed audibly, "Bakugou, please leave I'm trying to be productive.." He closed the door with his foot before sitting on your (f/c) bean bag that was next to your desk. "I'm not gonna distract you calm down. I'll let you finish your damn homework." He pulled out his phone as you turned back around and started up on your last page of homework again.

It only took about five minutes for you to finish your homework so you moved that off to the side and stood up. "Are you done now?" You heard Bakugou ask as you grabbed your backpack from by the door. "I'm done with my homework, but I still have to start studying." You said as you walked back to your desk and sat down. "Ughh the fuck are you studying for?? You're smart enough already." Bakugou poked your thigh in boredom as your placed some books on your desk.

You attempted to move his hand away multiple times but in the end it kept coming back to your thigh. Sighing loudly, you threw your body into the back of the chair. "This is why I didn't want you coming over." You closed your eyes, your face up towards the ceiling. You heard him scoff before what sounded like the rustling of your bean bag. So you assumed he had just gotten up. Feeling your chair move, you opened your eyes. A blushing Bakugou stood above you, leaning on the chair slightly, his arms on either side of your head. "You don't need to study, you're smart enough." Bakugou kissed your nose. "You trying to convince me to stop studying to give you attention?" You raised an eyebrow at the blond. "Is it working?" He asked as you nose laughed slightly with a smirk now on your face. "Nope!" You used your hand and pushed his face away from yours

Facing your desk, you began to start studying again. You felt Bakugous chin on top of your head and his arms draped over your shoulders which caused you to shrug them off. Well attempt. This went on for a while before he started the attempts to drag you away from your desk. "Ok here how about this!" You stood and spoke quickly due to annoyance. You grabbed your books and pencil and laid on your bed. Placing your books down behind you, you opened your arms, signifying Bakugou to go to you.

He got on your bed and wrapped his arms around you, laying down. You moved your arms behind your head and grabbed a book. It was sorta a struggle but after a while you were able to hold one with one hand. One of your hands played with Katsuki's hair as he buried his face into your chest. While the other flipped your book pages.

After a while, you started getting a cramp in your hand. You winced as you let go of the book, it bouncing off of your bed. Bakugou removed his face from your chest to look at you. "What happened?" He asked as he grabbed the hand you were shaking around to try and stop the pain. "Cramp!" You said through closed teeth. It ended after a short while and you sighed. "Fine! You winnnnn." You groaned out. Turning your torso you grabbed the rest of your books and dropped them on the floor. (Rip to whoever's under you)

"Let's take a nap Katsu.." you mumbled as he smirked and moved slightly to grab the covers. You got up entirely to turn on the fan. (Optional, I just can't sleep without one on) Going back to the bed, you laid down and got under the covers. Bakugou hugged you again, his face at your chest. "You suck by the way." You mumbled as you played with his hair again. "And you swallow." You smacked him in the head before kicking him off the bed.

Ahahahhhhh bro that was ahaaahhhhh *monotone laughter*

Bruh

Broooo ahahhh

I'm just gonna leave you alone bro.

My names Myles🤩✌️(or fkn whatever idek anymore tbh)

Tehe tehe, I deleted my face reveal.

I'm a trans guy (He/Him)

And I'm 13 going on 14 (Edit: I am now 14 going on to 15!)

Edit: Also those photos are old here's a more recent one

And thanks for like 14.4k reads like WHBSZBZISNZHBSZBSBSBSBDBSBSBSHSU IT FEELS LIKE I GET 1k READS DAILY AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT!!

Yeahhh it's kinda crazy ngl like wowwwwww 🤯🤯anyway —-

WOrD COuNt: 922
Edit: 945
Edit:921
Edit:926
Edit:908