Daggers

But someone isn't

You and Jack were still in the flower show, enjoying the fresh air, the smell of flowers, and Ethan was proud that he made you two closer. The park itself that you guys were in was rather big. There was a lake in the middle with a fountain spraying water. The flowers were in bloom and some people were enjoying the day. Some walk their dogs or exercise by running or biking.

"This is nice," you hummed, your hand in Jack's hand. You two were walking down a path for the gardens, where there'll be fireworks, and food.

"Yeah, but we haven't eaten in a while '' Jack stated, he wore a gray cloak hoodie, at one point you heard Mark making fun of Jack for wearing the hoodie. You smiled and pointed to a small food place. It was a pastel color with two benches. One was occupied by a female, she had a white shirt and her hair was long with some blond highlights. She glanced over once and quickly looked away.

"Do you want ice cream or maybe some popcorn?" you heard jack ask. "Oh, since it's the flower festival, we have chocolate strawberries," the man behind the counter said. "Then we'll have the strawberries, six of them" you interrupted what Sean was going to say, him smiling. "Why three?" he asked. "Well, three for the two of us" you responded while looking for your wallet in your purse. You felt sean grab your hand. You looked at him and he winked at you, paying. Your cheeks tinted pink as the man handed you a small fake bouquet of strawberries coated with chocolate. You smiled when you looked at the bouquet. You heard Jack ask for two hotdogs and you both sat down, eating the hotdogs.

While you two were chatting, you felt someone start burning the back of your head. Huh? Is someone glaring at me? You turned your head. The girl from before turned her head back to her phone. Odd you thought, you about to tell jack when he pulled you towards the gardens, finding a place and sitting down. Soon after the fireworks started.

Red, blues, greens, and other colors flooded the sky, printing patterns in the sky with flowers and all sorts of that. But your stomach filled with fireworks when Jack kissed you. Yup, he kissed you during the show, he must have eaten a strawberry because his kiss tastes like chocolate. But soon after, you felt the same glaring feeling, you turned and saw the girl from before

And she looked pissed.