Minor work day (11)

(That i drew. Its super unrelated but its for an after halloween thing.)

"And she was pissed"

After the flower festival, and the odd girl, you went home. Your house was more of an apartment, since you couldn't afford an actual house. You had a job as an artist, using your computer to make all sorts of art for people, whether it be for a coca cola ad or a small doodle for some kids birthday, you did it all. Today you decided to work at the starbucks jack and the others worked at.

"Good morning, sweetness" someone cooed at you, making you blush at the irish accent. Jack had a turtle neck that was partly covered by his work clothes. Felix was behind him, making a coffee, though it looks like he needs one himself. "Good morning back at you, handsome" you responded as you ordered something different, ignoring the gags and laughter from behind him. You paid and sat down, starting to begin your job. You had to do some small animation for a bubbly new drink that you didn't care for. The animation had to be bubbly and slighty spastic and energetic to attract some form of audience.

While doing your thing Jack placed your drink slowly down next to you, so as to not to alarm you. You smiled as you kept working, Jack looked over your shoulder to see what you're working on. "Simp" you heard niall say, which causes the other boys to laugh again. You turned to them and shook your head, trying to hide your grin. Jack on the other hand was groaning, face palming. "Shouldn't you boys be cleaning? Or actually doing work?" You retorted. "Alright," Mark groaned as he got back to work with the others. Jack just smiled and also went back to work.

After a few hours of you and Jack working, it was time to close the shop for jack. You turned to Jack who was cleaning a table. "Hey, once you're done, wanna go to my place and watch some movies?" I asked, wanting to have a date without some weird girl glaring at me again. "Oh sure, better get some actual clothes on then, it's freezing out" it was late fall, and it was cold. You didn't notice but Jack's blue turtleneck had a mustache and a bowler reminded me of a character he played before.

Anyways, once he clocked out and locked out, you two headed to your house. He was close to you to provide warmth, which was soothing. You turned to see his neck, which of course was covered by the turtle neck. "If you're wondering, no i'm not hiding anything, i just think scarves are super weird" he chuckled out which made you giggle. He pulled down the turtle neck and. . .

He was right, no bruising or any scars from any girls or crazy fans. You made your way home and picked out (f/m) and placed the disk in the dvd player.

While watching Jack was secretly glancing at you eating the chips that you ran to get from the kitchen. You were laying against him, your head on his shoulder. He had a goofy smile and kept watching the movie.

Jacks POV

'Man, this is the life'