III.

Chaeyoung's POV

[Flashback; 4 years ago, Yoo Jeongyeon's house at Seoul, South Korea]

"Everything's gonna be fine, Chaeyoung." Jeongyeon rubs my back.

"She said she's already in love with someone else. Am I not enough?" I kept on crying.

"I guess, she's not really in love with that new someone. Maybe she's just infatuated with him or her. It's not possible that she's already in love with someone else all of a sudden." Jeongyeon said.

I've been crying for almost an hour after Mina broke up with me.

How come she's already in love with someone else? Why all of a sudden? I know most things are not easy for us these days, but we still can make things work out... I know that.

"Hey, you two promised that you'll go to a Taylor Swift concert 5 years from now, right?" Jeongyeon asked. I nodded at her.

"If you'll see her there, that means you two are for each other. I bet everything's fine already 5 years from now." Jeongyeon smiled.

If I see her there...

She's for me.

I'm going to see her there.

[End of flashback]

"If you'll see her there, that means you two are for each other." I mumbled.

"What?" Somi looked at me.

"A-ah. Nothing." I smiled at her.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at your food for almost 5 minutes. Don't you like it?"

"It's not that. My head just hurts that's why." I smiled.

"Want me to get you a medicine?" Somi stopped eating.

"Nah. I'm just gonna sleep." I smiled.

"Okay." Somi smiled back.

I walked through our room and lie down.

I saw my phone in the night stand. I searched for Mina's name in my Contacts.

*typing*
You: Hi, Mina! This is Chaeyoung. I just thought of having a coffee with you tomorrow together with Somi. Are you going?😁

Should I send this?

"Ugh. Whatever." I mumbled then I tapped the "Send" button.

Seconds later, Mina already replied.

Mina: Hi, Chaeyoung. Sure. That would be fun.😄

You: Cool! Let's meet at MLB Cafe tomorrow at 7 am. I'm expecting you there. See you!☺

"If you'll see her there, that means you two are for each other..."

"Well, that's if you still love her though."

No, Chaeyoung, you don't love her already... you're done with her.

Mina's POV

[The next day]

"You can do this, Mina. Just... stop being awkward. Just go with the flow." I mumbled to myself as I was sitting here at a table waiting for Chaeyoung and Somi.

Why did I even came here? This is all Momo's fault!

"Hi, Mina!" Somi greeted me. Chaeyoung is standing beside her while smiling at me.

"Oh. Hi, Somi." I smiled.

The two of them sat down in front of me.

"Hi, Ma'am. Can I get your order?" The Barista walked towards us.