Chapter 6 - Endless Sorrow

_________________________________

A/N: Short...but sweet. :)

XOXOXO

Minji laid in her bed staring out the window blankly. It was starting to get dark outside, but she didn't care. She didn't really care about anything. She was in pain physically, and was numb mentally. She had been lying like this for about four hours now. She had been too afraid to move, and too in pain to move. Her attacker had left shortly after he committed his crime, but he didn't care, he left and was laughing the whole way. But Minji was broken, and it was his fault. Blinking several more times, the tears already having dried on her face, Minji attempted to drag herself out of bed, but was overcome with excruciating pain. It hurt to move. It felt like she had been ripped in half.

Dragging herself to the bathroom, she turned back to see that her sheets were stained with her own blood. She would have to throw them out as soon as she cleaned herself off. Stepping into the shower, Minji turned on the water and waited until it was scaldingly hot. She wanted to burn him away. She wanted to burn it all away. The way that he had touched her, the way that he had ripped her apart, and the way that he had taken away her freedom. She watched blankly as blood started to run off of her body and down the drain below her. Crying out with a mix of frustration and pain, she took her body wash and louffa and began to scrub roughly at her privates, trying to scrub Deuk away. This only caused her more pain, and caused her to bleed even more. She knew she was being stupid, and that she was washing away evidence, but she knew she wouldn't tell anyone. She wouldn't report the crime because she was too embarrassed and she doubted that anyone would believe her.

Minji finally stepped out of the shower after a good hour and a half inside and she quickly dressed herself in a pair of long sweatpants and a hoodie and looked outside to see that it was now dark. Picking up her fallen cellphone, Minji saw the cracked glass and sighed. Chipping away at the glass, Minji found that it was no use. Her phone was completely broken. Minji pulled the covers off her bed and quickly ran to the kitchen to get a garbage bag. As she stuffed the covers inside of the bag, she quickly grew fearful. Where was she going to hide the bag? With no other clear option, Minji eventually settled on stuffing the bag beneath her bed for now. She grabbed a spare set of sheets that she had purchased a while back out of her closet and quickly remade her bed. Finally, she sprayed some febreeze around her room and underneath her bed, trying to eliminate any of the smells that had accompanied Deuk's attack.

Sitting down on her bed, Minji immediately regretted it due to the pain and stood back up, but that was just as uncomfortable. Finally, she grabbed the P-dragon and placed it on her bed before she sat on it against the wall and closed her eyes. How had she gotten herself into this mess? Why was she so fucked up and blind that she couldn't have sent Deuk away when she needed to? Well, she thought, there was no way she was going near that asshole again. She was completely broken, ruined, and it was his fault. She had been saving herself for someone special, not for someone who wanted to destroy her. As Minji sat with her head against the wall for a few minutes, she suddenly realized something. She hadn't locked the apartment door after Deuk left.

Bolting out of her room, she made it to the door just in time to hear a knock on it. Jumping in shock, Minji tried to slow her heart rate as she looked out the peephole to see Jiyong standing on the other side of the door. Pressing her forehead against the wooden door separating them, Minji debated whether or not to let him in. If she did, then he would definitely know something was wrong, and Minji wasn't sure if she had enough energy to deal with that at the moment. If she didn't, then she would be left alone in the apartment, scared and by herself. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, and she could really use a friend, someone that she trusted. Deciding against her better judgment, Minji opened the door and revealed a very concerned-looking Jiyong.