Chapter 8 ( Rated M ) - How Beautiful You Are

_______________________________________________

A week had passed since the events of that night, and things in Minji's world had turned upside down. For one thing, she was now dating Jiyong, but that was definitely the happiest change that had occurred for her over the past week. Other changes had included Young Deuk being admitted into a rehabilitation center and placed back on his medication. Minji had actually fought the police for that outcome. She hadn't wanted to press charges against Young Deuk, she just wanted him to get help, because he obviously needed it. She had heard from Young Don that once Deukie had started taking his meds again, he was overcome with grief and guilt for his actions. Minji felt bad for him, because she knew it would be a long road to recovery for him. He was to start taking counseling sessions with a psychiatrist so that he could get his life back in order. Minji had also demanded that YG not kick him out of the company, much to the initial dismay of Jiyong. She had elaborated, however, that she didn't want Young Deuk to return until he had gotten a lot of help and had passed all of his psychic evaluations and was still on his medication. At that, Jiyong reluctantly agreed with Minji, and YG had no choice but to give him a second chance.

YG had managed to keep the situation under wraps within the company and so far nothing of the incident leaked out to the media. The hardest part had been trying to explain the situation to her unnies when they had finally arrived home. Jiyong had sat with her during that particular discussion and it had resulted in a lot of tears, hugs, and general words of comfort. Minji was still unable to sleep in her own bed, so whenever it was time for bed she either slept in bed with one of her unnies or slept on the couch with Jiyong if he was over for the night. She knew that eventually she would have to go back to her own room, but for the time being she was perfectly content with her sleeping arrangements. Particularly if it involved her and Jiyong cuddling together on the couch. Every time that they did, her unnies would make 'cooing' noises at them, causing them both to be embarrassed. Minji didn't care, however, because she was perfectly content with her status in her relationship with Jiyong as his girlfriend. Her unnies had also accepted the relationship instantaneously. Not that they couldn't, however, considering everything that Young Deuk had done and everything that Jiyong had done in return in Minji's defense.

Whatever the future held for her, Minji was finally happy again. She was even happier in the current moment, because Jiyong was coming over tonight, which meant more cuddle-time. Seating herself on the edge of the couch, Minji was glad that YG had decided to replace both couches right away after the incident. He had also replaced Minji's bed, but she was still unable to bring herself to go in there other than to quickly pass through her room to use the shower or grab her clothes. Uploading another seleca to her twitter, Minji added a message that read 'happier than ever' and posted it on the website. Instantly, about 50 people retweeted it. And to think, Minji once thought that she didn't have fans that adored her out there.

Closing her lap top, Minji grabbed one of the cookies out of the box before her - her unnies had been buying her a ridiculous amount of treats and presents lately - and started to munch on it as she continued to watch TV. Bom was stretched out on the couch next to her and was rapidly sending text after text to a certain someone. Although she never revealed who it was, everyone knew that she and Seunghyun constantly texted each other back and forth when they weren't in each other's presence. Minji would have rolled her eyes every time she witnessed it if she hadn't been completely happy for them and guilty of doing the same thing with Jiyong. Speaking of, Minji watched as the man in question entered their apartment and smiled widely as he saw her. Minji smiled back even though her mouth was stuffed full of cookie. Laughing at her appearance, Jiyong bent over and kissed her on the nose before he pulled her into his lap.

"How was your day?" he asked softly and Bom looked up in surprise, not even noticing that he had entered.

Minji swallowed the bit of cookie she was eating and laughed loudly at her unnie, "It was good. Bom unnie's day has been pretty good too considering she keeps texting Seunghyun oppa and blushing all day."