his pain

Dushyant reached his apartment, he was packing for his new trip. He was leaving for Auckland with his team for some investigation. Finally he packed his stuff, meantime a message popped on his screen. He checked the message, it was sent by Omkara. 

'I'll be there by four. Be ready.'

He smiled and moved to the washroom. After freshening up he opened his wardrobe and got dressed. He started shuffling channels of television while waiting for Omkara. He was in deep thoughts, he was confused to see Priyanka as a cop. She was a normal music teacher when she left him but returned as a cop and her actions were doubtful. He was lost in his past.

........

Dushyant was really happy when he landed in India as Priyanka's parents wanted them to get married in their native place. He was running in the farm house where their wedding will take place. He was excited and happy, instructing the staff for the preparation. 

They met just a few years back in an inter college sports competition. They became friends first and  love bloomed among them in no time. After being together for some time their parents fixed their marriage. 

"Arrey Bhai yahan pe ache se decorate karo na, mandap hai ye mera" 

He stopped to see Priyanka there.He smiled at her and took her in embrace."See Priyanka, hamara mandap saj raha hai. Aaj raat ko yahan hum phere lenge and then we will be husband and wife. This feeling is so thrilling."

Priyanka just smiled as she was worried about something. She wanted to say something but had no courage to speak.

"Pree acha suno prso hi hum wapas chale jayenge mujhe duty join karna hai. Uske baad hi kahin outing ke liye jaa payenge. Sorry yar honeymoon pe nahi ja payenge."Dushyant kept on speaking without looking at her.

"Dushyant!" Finally she spoke.

Duhsyant just looked at her face, her face was looking pale and some tension lines were clearly visible on her forehead. He became worried.

"Kya baat hai Pree? Koi problem  hai kya?" Dushyant too became worried to see her tense.

Priyanka was looking down at the ground. She was gathering courage to speak."Dushyant kayi baar zindagi bahut ajeeb mod leti hai. Hamare paas 2 raste hote hai, dono hi bahut zaruri hote hai par humein choose ek karna padta hai." Priyanka was trying hard to hide her tears.

"Yeah ajeeb si baatein kyun kar rahi ho? kuch hua hai kya?" He sighed as he couldn't get what had happened to her "Dushyant kuch decisions hum lena nahi chahte par humein lene padte hai. Iska matlab yeh nahi hota ki insaan galat hai galat toh halaat ho jate hai."

"Dekho Priyanka kuch hua hai kya?" He asked as her tears started to escape from her eyes.

"Aaj hum shadi kar rahe hai. Ho sakta main galtiya karu. Agar kabhi kuch aisa ho jaye ki meri wajah se tumhe dukh ho toh bhale mujhe maaf mat karna par kabhi nafrat bhi mat karna.bas yeh yaad rakhna main hamesha tumse pyar karungi."Priyanka said and left without waiting for his reply.

Dushyant was confused with her behavior. But his uncle called him to get ready. Everything was ready, guests had arrived,Dushyant arrived to take wedding vows. But Priyanka didn't turn up for the wedding. Night grew dark in her waiting, everyone started to leave but Dushyant was sitting there in her wait.But he received the news that she left the place without telling anyone. He just received a letter from her.Just a word 'SORRY' written on that.

He crumpled the paper and threw on the floor.

His dreams were shattered, he felt cheated as Priyanka left him on their wedding days without letting him know anything.A hate filled in his heart for her and he flew back to Christchurch and then moved to Wellington.

…..

Dushyant opened his eyes with the sound of a door bell. He wiped his tears and went to open the door. It was Omkara at the door, He welcomed him in. 

Omkara smiled."It's already 4:15 dude.We need to leave for Wellington station. our train will be at 5:15. Come with your luggage, Cab is waiting downside. "

Dushyant nodded and picked his luggage. They moved outside after locking his apartment.

"What about Priyanka and Gauri?" Dushyant asked.

"They will catch up at the station." He replied.Dushyant nodded, they took the cab and drove towards the station.

Wellington station

It is a building,with an At.grade structure type terminal.It started in 1937 having nine platforms. It was truly neat and clean. Everything was going in a systematic manner.  Gauri reached there and bought tickets for the team. She was waiting as it's 4:40 and no one has arrived yet.

Her eyes fell on Priyanka who was coming towards her with fast steps. She was breathing heavily.She spotted Gauri and sat beside her.

"Toh tum bhi chal rahi ho?"Gauri smirked at her.

Priyanka just smiled."Ab yahan yahan tum jaogi,mujhe toh wahan jana hi hoga. Hai na. Tumhe tumhare iradon mein kaise kaamyab hone du. Boss ko muh dikhana hai toh tujhe toh rokna hi padega na." She said hatefully.

Gauri winked at him."Aur tumhe lagta hai ki tum aisa kar paogi?Abhi tak jo bhi hua uske baad toh tumhe pichhe hatt jana chahiye tha but bahut dheeth ho tum." Gauri was teasing her.

"Jinke dum par udti ho ek din wahi tumhara sath chhod jayenge. Aur pachhtane ke siwa kuch nahi bachega." priyanka warned Gauri.

Gauri showed her finger to Priyanka."Don't try to teach me. Meri nahi tum apni fikar karo, Ja toh rahi ho kya pata wapas aa payo ya nahi." Gauri smirked.

Priyanka gave her a tough glare."Wo toh baad mein pata chalega ki kaun ayega kaun nahi.Filhaal chere pe muskaan le ayo.Wo log aa rahe hai." Priyanka said, maintaining a smile on her face. Gauri too smiled.

"You guys are late.It's already five."Gauri exclaimed.

"Our train in coming on platform number 7.come."Priyanka said.

"When will it reach there?" omkara asked 

"By morning.It will take 11 hours." Dushyant said. Their train arrived, which was halted here for just two minutes. They boarded the train and went on their journey.

.. ..

So the chapter is up. 

Dushyant was lost in the past and immense pain was buried in his heart.

Why did Priyanka leave him?

What is the matter between Gauri and Priyanka?

To know stay tuned.

XoXo..