Plans & Problems

It was a closed godown in a city outskirts. It was all dark.Some goons were standing while holding guns in their hands with  evil smirks on their faces. Two of them were standing around a table, they looked like the heads of the place. They were discussing something, and it seemed to be important.

"So we can plant a bomb here?"one of them said.

"No, I have another plan. What about a human bomb?" another one looked at his companion with an evil smirk.

First man was confused and amused as well as. "Human bomb!!? But who'll make one? "

"Koi aisa jiski maut STG walo ko hila de? " His eyes had hate and evilness. 

"What do you mean? "

"just see. Someone  from them! " He pointed at the photographs of the STG team and their families.

"What about this?" First man lifted a photograph. another one nodded affirmatively. In the meantime  his phone rang. One of them received  the call.

"Hello, "

"Boss aaj STG mein bahut weird cheez hui! " Person at the other end was eager to tell everything that happened  in the department.

"I told you, not to contact me. " Boss retorted.

"It's a really very  important  boss."

"Okay tell me. "

"Sachin and the Commissioner had an argument today in front of the whole staaf. Sachin was too bitter towards him. Ronit was guilty  of something,  I could read his eyes boss. There is something which is still under the covers. We really need to discover  that. "

"Maybe it was just frustration of losing again. "

"I did hear nothing but Sachin was too rude towards him and Ronit looked so helpless in front of him. "

Boss raged with his partial information. "Toh why did I send you there? Get news as soon as possible. I'll send more informants behind Sachin. I wanna break his friendship first because it was his strength. Tell Vineet about Sachin and Angel. " He had an evil smirk on his face.

"No sir, not now.  I have some other plan. Let's keep an eye on Vineet and Omkara.  They are up to something. "

"Okay!  Do our work while staying in STG.  Make our mission  successful. "
After getting  a positive  answer, Boss disconnected the call.

"ACP aur Sachin, ummmmm!!

"It might be in our favor."Another man spoke and laughed. Another one joined him with his evil laugh.

…..

In the train,  four of them were sitting  relaxed on their seats. Priyanka and Gauri were sitting beside each other whereas Dushyant was sitting with Omkara. Gauri was engrossed in her own thoughts whereas Priyanka was relaxing while hearing  music in her headphones.

Dushyant placed his head on the back of his seat and shut his eyes to relax as they were going to reach there in the morning. Omkara was already in soundly asleep.

Dushyant was trying  hard to sleep but Priyanka's presence was making everything  tough  for him. Her natural fragrance,  only he could smell, sound of her platinum bracelet which she wore from her childhood, Everything related to her was disturbing  him.

He jerked his head to shake off his thoughts. He was trying  hard to sleep but all went in vain.  He took out a book from his sack and opened it. He was shuffling  the papers but was unable to read. In frustration  he threw the book which landed on Omkara's face. He woke up abruptly with the hard hit of the book.