CHAPTER 1: This is me

Growing up as a transgender wasn't easy for me i've experienced a lot of rejections because of my sexuality but i have no choice but to accept what i am and what i have become. So my name is Liam James A. Ishigaki but i prefer being called as "Lia" and yes i have japanese blood my father was a Japanese its obvious on my last name but eventually he already had his other family but its fine atleast i have my mom and my sister Mimi with me. I've been transitioning for almost 2 years since g10 highschool and now i'm a G12 senior highschool student and today is the first day of school and its already 4:00 in the midnight and i'm still staring at my phone looking at the pictures of my trans idols and BL crushes in thailand until when my mom knocked so hard as if she's gonna break my door.

Mom: Lia!!! Breakfasts ready wake up its the first day of school!
Me: Yes Ma i'll just take a shower.

But before i went inside the bathroom i went to Mimi's bed to wake her up and tell her to get ready for school since we study at the same university.

Me: B*tch wake up its already 4:10 in the morning and its the first day of school breakfasts ready!
Mimi: Sis could you give me a couple of mins. You go take a shower first then i'll follow.

After i went out of the bathroom i went to Mimi's bed again to wake her up and be ready for school so while she was taking a shower i'm already fixing our stuffs for school then a few hours later we already head down to have our breakfast.

(while having our breakfast we had some conversations)

Mimi: Sis u woke me up so early i was still dreaming of kissing Noah Centineo!!!
Me: Don't blame me dumbass!!! It was mom who woke us first i even thought she was about to break our door because of her knock.
Mom: Girls!!! Its because its already 4am and your still dreaming and snoring on your bed's your class starts at 8am and its already 6:30 in the morning better hurry!!! I'll drive you to school.

While we were inside the car i could feel how nervous i am since its the 1st day and of course new environment new school new friends new classmates. Mom dropped us at the university parking lot near the field and i could also feel how nervous mimi is but its a good thing that our building are close to each other during recess we could hang out together.