Tonight's the night...

Tonight's the night, where everything will change.

Beau, sitting at the end of my bed, that’s right MY bed. We started off talking about anything and everything as we were looking into each others eyes the entire time, cheesy I know. He started to lean forward, so forward that his breath was sending tingles down my spine he had a half-smile across his face. he kissed my cheek, then the corner of my mouth, this was a hell of alot to process!His lips crashed against mine so suddenly that soon these tingles were all over my body, he put his arms around my waist as I snaked mine around his neck, the kiss was getting deeper and deeper while our tongues were duelling with eachothers,  he started to tug on my shirt a.k.a signal for me to take it off. Wait, what!?

JULIA’S P.O.V----

9 am- -BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. PISS OFF ALARM I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM YOU LITTLE BITCH” I yelled practically waking up Alex who was on the lounge, 2 floors away. I was screaming as I ran downstairs, yes I like too scream at Alex, I began telling her everything I had planned on doing at our party tonight. We are throwing a party tonight at the old shed 45 minutes out of Glenroy. I switched on my phone whilst flicking my hair out of my face, my phone was going crazy with people liking my facebook status explaining the party which was being held later on. I was expecting around 100 likes when my jaw suddenly dropped and my stomach filled itself with butterflies, tonight’s the night where I KNOW everything will change.

ALEX’S P.O.V----

I woke up to the sound of Julia’s annoying alarm and decided against yelling at her. She almost scared the living daylights out of me! I threw my hair in a messy bun sitting at the top of my head as Julia stomped down the stairs. You can’t believe how hard it was getting up from my hole I had made in the leather couch. We both were giving eachother strange looks until we both started screaming out our ideas for tonight’s party. I looked out the window checking the weather when I tured my head to see Julia frozen with her mouth wide open. “What’s up your ass?” I giggled to myself. “OH MY FUCKING GOD I ACTUALLY CAN’T EVEN ALL THREE BROOKS BROTHERS ARE GOING TO THE PARTY TONIGHT…there’s only one problem.