Chapter Four

KUROKIBA ALICIA

A week had passed ever since that awkward car ride happened. Nothing much happened that time tho as me and Akamashi stayed silent all through out the ride.

Rakuzan is pretty busy this month since interhigh event is already set into motion. Also, I've observed that all athletes in Rakuzan were really dedicated to their training especially the basketball team in the leadership of Alasashi Sumijiro, the red head captain.

So far, my stay here in Rakuzan is pretty okay. Sometimes I'm bored, sometimes I'm annoyed, sometimes I'm worked up, sometimes I feel like breaking the rules and sometimes I feel lonely.

I'm currently alone inside the classroom as my classmates went out to eat their lunch. Since I forgot to prepare my lunch last night and I didn't have time to eat breakfast and make my lunch since I woke up late... Here I am  hungry af.

And oh I forgot to bring money too (= _ =). I know, stupid of me *sigh*

Why does it like my life is starting to fall apart?

I heaved a deep sigh and was about to take a nap when an energetic blonde entered our room and ran towards me. Yare yare what does he want now? =___=

"Yo Kurokiba-chan!" he grabbed a chair and sat in front of me with a silly grin plastered on his face and to be honest it annoys the heck out of me.

I just stared at him with a bored look plastered on my face.

"Ma Ma, have you eaten already?" 

"Why do you care?"  I looked outside the window as my thoughts went blank. I'm so bored and hungry at the same time.

"Actually, Akashi sent me to get you and bring you to him." he said with a shrug.

Upon hearing the meatball's name, my eyebrows twitched. 

"Pass." I huffed and my eyebrows furrowed more. I don't wanna see that meatball >.<

"Come on Kurokiba-chaaaaan! Akashi will triple my training regimen if I fail to bring you to him in 5 minutes." he sounds like he was about to cry but still I don't wanna see that meatball.

"I don't care." I yawned.

"Hidoi!"

I just kept on ignoring him and still staring at the scene outside the window. Oh I wish I can eat food right now. I'm so hungry >.<

"There's food." 

TING!

My head snapped at him as my attention is directed on him.

Did he just say food?

"Where?" I asked him. He just smiled at me and stood up from his chair.