Chapter Two

ALICIA KUROKIBA

I still can't get over about what happened yesterday in the gym. That Masisishi midget is really getting into my nerves. 

I wont be shocked if I'm gonna go and grill him in my griller!

 So I don't have any choice but to join the team as their ASSISTANT! 

A Nakiri-Kurokiba princess is not suited to be an assistant! No people can order me around since I lived all my life to be the one who order people around and now this guy---@!#$%

I sighed. There's no use resisting it. I'm in a new school and in an unknown territory. I have a new life now so all I need to do is accept and adapt. 

Yep, that's right... but I'm still pissed *pout*

Alisashi told me that my job as an team assistant is to ready all the necessities that the players need such as waters, snacks, towels and also helping the members of the club fix everything after the practice.

And now I'm on my way to gym and I also changed to my club uniform, gym Adidas black shorts and a white t-shirt with Rakuzan printed at the back of the shirt.In addition, I paired it with my white Adidas shoes.

Man, this is  so unexpected. I'm not the sporty type of woman and I'm more on cooking.

I sighed for the third time today. 

When I entered the gym, I saw the coach and the manager and the other assistants already starting to ready everything since any minute later, the players will be arriving.

And that red head midget Masikashi!  Grr.

And by the way... I'm the only girl assistant in the basketball team. 

Yare yare...

TIME SKIP~

Waterbottles. Check

Towels. Check

Snacks. Check

Weights. Check

I guess everything is in order now. 

Damn those weights, t'was so heavy.

I sat on the floor and heaved a sigh. I guess I'm done for now.

I looked at the coach who was talking to the manager while nodding and at the same time observing the first string players who were having a practice game. He looks so serious as he observes his players. 

I looked at the first court where the red head midget was playing against the second string players. He's team mate with the blonde, the semi long haired guy and the big guy.

I observed him as he plays. He's not that bad though in fact he's really good at playing basketball together with the three guys who seems close to him.

But of course, I wont admit that to him! (>_>)

I must have stared at him for too long because his mismatched eyes looked at me and stared at my eyes for a short moment. He slightly smirked as he focused back onto the game and shot a three pointer.

Was that a three pointer though? He is far from the net so it must be a three pointer.

Yare yare... whatever.

*PRRRRRRRRRT*

The coach blew his whistle.

"Court 1, take a break! The others continue!" the coach said then he turned to me and nodded. I stood up and went to get the refreshments and snacks for the players. Oh unlucky me, I was assigned to court 1 to attend the needs of the players using the court which means...