Chapter Six

THIRD PERSON

After the 10 minute break that was given, the second half of the first game of Rakuzan for today resumes. The Rakuzan team entered the gym with confidence and superiority with Akashi Seijuro in the middle. He walks with an authoritative aura surrounding him together with the uncrowned generals trailing behind, looking down on those who opposes him, the Emperor, Akashi Seijuro.

Boys and players fear him while girls adore him but too bad the red head captain and student council president of Rakuzan already got his eye on one girl and this girl seems like made it a hobby to defy him in every way.

Kurokiba Alicia.

He scanned the bleachers in the first row to find the girl who's been distracting him lately, nowhere to be found. It's funny how he tries to get her attention but she just treats him like an annoying nobody. She makes it clear to him that he annoys her and and doesn't even care about his existence every damn time. 

She's not like the other girls who tried everything just to get his attention. She's confidently beautiful and doesn't even give a damn to anyone, not even to him, the absolute emperor and that frustrates him. 

And he doesn't know why. All he knows is that he's attracted to the girl. 

The girl who never left his mind ever since the first time they met.

KUROKIBA ALICIA

I arrived in Tokyo at 5:15 in the afternoon. Currently, I'm walking my way to the gym of Shutoku High, where a best friend of mine is studying. 

Mika Satoshi.

Apparently, she also made her way to be acquainted to the basketball team of Shutoku High school. Today is Saturday so there are no classes in the said school which explains why the school almost looks like a ghost town, ALMOST.

Mika wants to fetch me from the train station but I insisted to just meet her in Shutoku's main gym. Besides, I wanna take a look at her new school and maybe observe Shutoku's basketball team.

Because of that red head captain of Rakuzan, I developed a slight interest in basketball ever since I watched him play earlier. I wanna see how good Shutoku's basketball team too.

When I arrived at the entrance of the main gym, I saw tall guys who seems like fixing the equipment used for today's practice, some are picking up basketballs and some moping the floor. It looks like Shutoku's basketball practice is done.

Awww I'm too late *pout*

I tried to look for a brown haired girl with an ahoge  and cyan blue eyes that she inherited from her father, Satoshi Isshiki. Thus, making her a spitting image of him. 

[Satoshi Mika everyoooone!]

"Shintarooooo!" a familiar voice echoed in the whole gym.